Looking Forward to May Tank Tour

Thanks again folks. Looking forward to hosting everybody.

Here is my lighting setup.

6' Sfiligoi light fixture with 3 SE 400W bulbs and 8 39W T5s.
Halides (driven by Sunlight Supply Blue Wave 7 HQI ballasts) are 20K Radiums while T5s are Giesemann POWERCHROME Actinic Plus

I went with 20K Radiums and Giesemans because of ReefBum's setup. Well now after 8 months all is growing very well. Changed out my Radiums after 6 months though.

I went with 20K Radiums and Giesemans because of ReefBum's setup. Well now after 8 months all is growing very well. Changed out my Radiums after 6 months though.
Just to add some perspective to this...Radiums over-driven on a HQI ballast have to be changed out every 6 months. If they are run to spec on a non-HQI ballast like an electronic ballast then they will last several more months.

Just to add some perspective to this...Radiums over-driven on a HQI ballast have to be changed out every 6 months. If they are run to spec on a non-HQI ballast like an electronic ballast then they will last several more months.

Ahhhhh, ok. I actually changed them out after 7 month (but don't tell anyone :frog: )

Cant wait to see this tank I heard alot of good things and the pics of the tank look amazing like I said I cant wait

How far do you Guy's want to go? My Door is alway's open to any and all that would like to make a real road trip. After all It's only a 16 hr drive to where i live south of Nashville.
You can make it an over nighter as long as you bring a sleeping bag we can hold you all between the house screen porch and back yard for the Outdoorsy Guy's.
This is an open offer any time any of you would like to make the trip down here! Who knows you may just like it here LOL
It was great meeting some of you and coming to your meeting.
Bill

I cant wait to see this as well and buy some nice frags to whats funny is he is only like 10m from were i work at

Back