Looking to borrow

Chriss614

Hello, I am soon moving my tank onto a new stand so I have to empty it. I would like to keep all my rocks in water and try to save as much of the tank water as possible. Therefor, I am looking to borrow a large container from someone, one of those trashcans on wheels would be fantastic. A small pump to remove the water faster would also be great. If anyone has one or both of these I would happily give you a saftey Deposit to make sure you get your items back safley. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

A couple of times I've bought the 44 gallon brute cans from home depot and then hosed them out and returned them when I was done.

A couple of times I've bought the 44 gallon brute cans from home depot and then hosed them out and returned them when I was done.
Id feel bad doing that but if I dont get any replys in the next weeks or so I guess thats what I am gonna do.

I have a couple brute cans you can have. There is only one I would want back. They have been used to move tanks twice so no chemicals just some stinky reef tank remnants. I'm in Clearwater, let me know if interested.

I have a couple brute cans you can have. There is only one I would want back. They have been used to move tanks twice so no chemicals just some stinky reef tank remnants. I'm in Clearwater, let me know if interested.
Very interested.
Cell:
813-475-0154

I have several 35 gallon drums you could borrow. I used them to transport everything (water, rock, fish, critters...) to my 150. I think the brand is Blue Hawk.

My phone broke and I lost your number. Shoot me a text if you don't mind so we can get back in contact about tomorrow.

Sent from my SGH-T399N using Tapatalk

Back