LOOOONGGG Over Due for Me!!!

CuzzA

Signed up today and borrowed my neighbors gear for some pre-class self training. I should be certified July 5th.

Not going to date myself (I am an ole fart), but Naui diver since 1989. CuzzA, you will love it. Do your open water in Keys then go wild from there. I have done Palau which was UNBELIEVABLE! Done lake Superior on freshwater wrecks, Grand Caymans, Truk Lagoon, St. Johns, Hawaii, and a couple others (BlackBeards out of Miami was really cool). Never done Great Barrier Reef as that was next but never got there.

I got my certification when I was 13 or 14, it's easier to get than many think and well worth it, it just is a lot of studying but the physical aspect isn't bad at all

With a large enough group I'm sure they would do a discount. I'm using EZ Scuba off Hillsborough. I've visited a lot of LDS around here and they all seam pretty good. I chose them simply from my excursions with Richard @ Tampa Bay Saltwater.

I have been cert for 20 years. There is nothing like it. You would be amazed at whats out a couple miles in the gulf. There are plenty of reefs within a 30 min boat ride. No its not the keys but its still very cool.

We just got back from my 10-year-old daughter's checkout dives in the keys and had a great time. I'm finally getting my advanced after 15 years and over 500 dives mostly local spearfishing dives and keys dives lobstering. It's a great hobby and aligns nicely with what we do with our tanks. Swimming on the reefs this weekend, I felt like I was swimming in a huge aquarium. It was great.

Nice i did a refresher class two weeks ago at Blue Grotto, it was hosted and discounted by my jeep club, Tampa Jeep Krewe. you will love it

Nice i did a refresher class two weeks ago at Blue Grotto, it was hosted and discounted by my jeep club, Tampa Jeep Krewe. you will love it

I'm on the krewe Facebook page lol. My buddy "coal train" (jeep name) signed me up. Haven't had a chance to hang out yet but I got a tj and the wife has a kk.

Getting my certification was one of the best moves I ever made, now when I go fishing without tanks I feel like I'm sitting in the parking lot of Disney World missing all the fun. I've done Hawaii and the keys but my favorite is the Florida middle grounds and elbow because literally anything can swim up on you during a hang out there. Nothing quite like 30 foot cliffs stacked with huge fish 100 miles from shore.

I'm on the krewe Facebook page lol. My buddy "coal train" (jeep name) signed me up. Haven't had a chance to hang out yet but I got a tj and the wife has a kk.

Getting my certification was one of the best moves I ever made, now when I go fishing without tanks I feel like I'm sitting in the parking lot of Disney World missing all the fun. I've done Hawaii and the keys but my favorite is the Florida middle grounds and elbow because literally anything can swim up on you during a hang out there. Nothing quite like 30 foot cliffs stacked with huge fish 100 miles from shore.

You have to hang out!, mine is RESCUEBOT, orange JKU

If you're looking for gear I have a nice reg setup with dive computer. Its only been used a handful of times but I would definitely take it in for servicing just to be safe.

Back