M3 Regulator

Wayner2

I bought this regulator second hand, anyone know who makes the M3 Regulator, the right guage isn't working, it's stuck, the other thing is that I had the regulator hooked up to a 5lb cylinder and it was empty in a week and a half, I did the soap test around the connection of the regulator to cylinder, and a little bubble popped up.

Is this enough of a leak to empty a bottle in a week and a half?

Is this a recommended regulator?, if anyone has one, would you happen to have the instructions that came with it?, just trying to figure this thing out.,

I'd do a search but I can' t get on.

Thanks

The m3 are hard to ajust its not stuck its very hard to explain if you can pm me your number i will call you. Talk you through it

These used to be pretty popular but I believe they stopped making them...the company might have went out of business.

They may or may not be selling the M3 regulators...

I ordered an "M3" from them a few months ago but what they actually sent me was a precision marine regulator (which if I recall is a Harris regulator, not bad in itself). I notified MD of the descrepancy and they changed the descriptions/images on their website. It looks like though that they somehow switched the image back to that of the M3 sometime in the past. Not sure if they have resumed selling the real "M3" regulators though. It would be best to call and ask.

Back