Marine Depot Sidewalk Sale- This Sat 10am to 1pm

BeanMachine

Passing this along. Mods if this is not ok please delete.

Marine Depot is having a side walk sale THIS SATURDAY July 20th from 10am to 1pm.

Open box returns at substantial discounts. Lots of reef gear- pumps sumps skimmers lights etc.

Sorry I don't know what's available but it will be worth the trip if you like deals.

A portion of the proceeds will benefit SCMAS.

Marine Depot Aquarium Supplies
14271 Corporate Drive
Garden Grove, CA 92843

You enter through through the lobby and take the staircase to the second floor. Cash only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m drawn to this event like a moth to a flame but objectively, I already have enough scratch N’ dent merchandise to last me several lifetimes over LOL.

I really want to go, and it’s always been a lot of fun, but my system is sewn up tight.

The best that could happen is I bring home a bunch of stuff I don’t need and I really need to be home installing solar panels on my roof this weekend.

I am tempted to stop by even though I don't need anything .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm drawn to this event like a moth to a flame but objectively, I already have enough scratch N' dent merchandise to last me several lifetimes over LOL.

I really want to go, and it's always been a lot of fun, but my system is sewn up tight.

The best that could happen is I bring home a bunch of stuff I don't need and I really need to be home installing solar panels on my roof this weekend.

The flame is bright I don't think I can fight it! Help!!

Make sure you watch your stuff if you buy alot. I remember last time I bought a tank, pump and skimmer I set it against the wall put them together. Somebody tried to take my pump.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back