SCMAS/Marine Depot Sidewalk Sale 9/13/14 - Who needs Equipment?

Hey hey you won that skateboard I wanted Rob... in my 30's but still would have put that to good use. Plan is to look for your giant truck and lock you out haha

Phill is already having issues getting there

c34dfa22f7fe99eb339a6a621921c0bd.jpg

Scott is ready

05a85639b57f482c35f69cdac96975fd.jpg

I am going to be there early and out early heading to Mission Viejo to pick up some fish from a friend.

Last year I came home with a truck full of stuff and my wife is still upset over it! I still have a bunch of reef junk I need to get rid of.

Great deals for sure and it supports the club.

I do not need anything except the ESV salt I will called today.

Ah, the good ol days of MD garage sale is back! Lots of nice memories.... too bad I'm not a reef addict anymore. You guys have fun :)

What a fantastic turn out. Lots of people getting great deals! The pallets were a lot smaller in just a couple of hours. If you didn't go, be on the look out for the next one!

IMG_6419_zpsfc57b787.jpg

IMG_6420_zps779f120c.jpg

I just got home, Leonard and the Chef overloaded the trailer and had car troubles. I went on a Raptor rescue and towed the trailer home to Brents. After a blowout repair on the 5 and a stop by the SPS coral store I am finally home. In the midst of all this I got a few new toys at the sale and picked up some awesome fish in Mission Viejo. Friend shut down a tank and we are going to see how his fat healthy fish do in the 400. Fish are pretty risky to coral but they are supposedly all model citizens. They are so nice I need to take some pictures! Moorish Idol, Long nose Butterfly, Harlequin Tusk, Potters Angel, Stary blenny, and a jeweled damsel.

If not for my bubble algae I would be getting the camera out now!

Great seeing you Richard and thank you all for supporting SCMAS by spending money at the scratch and dent!

Thank You Marine Depot!

I just got home, Leonard and the Chef overloaded the trailer and had car troubles. I went on a Raptor rescue and towed the trailer home to Brents. After a blowout repair on the 5 and a stop by the SPS coral store I am finally home. In the midst of all this I got a few new toys at the sale and picked up some awesome fish in Mission Viejo. Friend shut down a tank and we are going to see how his fat healthy fish do in the 400. Fish are pretty risky to coral but they are supposedly all model citizens. They are so nice I need to take some pictures! Moorish Idol, Long nose Butterfly, Harlequin Tusk, Potters Angel, Stary blenny, and a jeweled damsel.

If not for my bubble algae I would be getting the camera out now!

Great seeing you Richard and thank you all for supporting SCMAS by spending money at the scratch and dent!

Thank You Marine Depot!

Thank you again Scott and phil... now the fun of going through everything.

I didn't know anyone so I wallflowered it (and man, it was so hot...) but it was totally worth the drive and I picked up some great stuff for my new tank. Since it's a nano I think I had less competition. :)

Did I mention the fact that Brent and Leonard had a touch of the sun and bought tons of reef gear. Poor little trailer tires didn't have a chance;)

I just got home, Leonard and the Chef overloaded the trailer and had car troubles. I went on a Raptor rescue and towed the trailer home to Brents. After a blowout repair on the 5 and a stop by the SPS coral store I am finally home. In the midst of all this I got a few new toys at the sale and picked up some awesome fish in Mission Viejo. Friend shut down a tank and we are going to see how his fat healthy fish do in the 400. Fish are pretty risky to coral but they are supposedly all model citizens. They are so nice I need to take some pictures! Moorish Idol, Long nose Butterfly, Harlequin Tusk, Potters Angel, Stary blenny, and a jeweled damsel. If not for my bubble algae I would be getting the camera out now! Great seeing you Richard and thank you all for supporting SCMAS by spending money at the scratch and dent! Thank You Marine Depot!

Get rid of that bubble algae so we can see the new addition

Back