SCMAS/Marine Depot Sidewalk Sale 9/21/13 - Who needs Equipment?

gcarroll

You asked for it and we planned it. Here is your chance to save a good chunk of change on products that you may be looking for. This is a SCMAS fundraiser! Members are encouraged to be there at 9:00 am to help set up and stay to help clean up.

When:
Saturday September 21, 2013

Time:
begin: 10:00 (+ or - 30 minutes)
end: 1:00 pm (+ or - 30 minutes)

14271 Corporate Drive
Garden Grove, CA 92843

Our best discounts ever! Savings of 40% - 60% below retail prices!!!

Name brands like Algae Free, Aquarium Pharmaceuticals, AquaC, AquaChef, AquaMAXX, Artica, ASM, Azoo, Blue Life, Aqua Logic, Aqua Medic, Captive Purity, Caribsea, Coralife, CPR, Current USA, Digital Aquatics, Deltec, Dolphin, Ecotec, Eheim, Elos, Fission, Giesemann, Hamilton, Hanna, Hydor, Innovative Viewing systems, Instant Ocean, Iwaki, JBJ, Kent, Knop, Laguna, Little Giant, Lumatek, Maxi-Jet, Neptune Systems, Ocean Runner, Pan World, PFO, Phoenix, Precision Marine, Quiet-One, Pinpoint, Radium, Red Sea, Reeflo, Rena, Salifert, Seachem, Sedra, Spectrapure, Sunlight Supply, Tom, Tunze, UVL, Ultralife, Ushio, Via Aqua, Warner Marine, Won, XM Lighting, ect...

Large variety of equipment like pumps, chillers, lighting, filtration systems, protien skimmers, controllers, monitors, RO/DI, test kits, and more.
Approximately $100,000 of "opened merchandise" that can no longer be sold as new.
All equipment will be available for testing with AC outlets available
Cash only, no warranty, no returns.

Proceeds will go to benefit Southern California Marine Aquarium Society.

Don't miss these once-in-a-lifetime (OK, every now and again) bargains!

The sale is scratch and dent and returned items that can not be sold as new. Cracked buckets of salt, people who bought to large a skimmer that does not fit a sump, or just a item that did not end up being what the customer expected. Marine Depot return policy is pretty sweet, some items come back just because the customer ordered the wrong model. There are great deals and I highly recommend you attend. The newer more popular items tend to have less of a discount while the older items that have been around longer tend to be very good deals. I have got some very good deals over the years and look forward to this swap meet type sale.

They do not have all items on their site for sale.
The newer hot items tend to have less of a discount and go faster so get there on time.
Not every item is 40% off, still great deals for sure.
Scmas members help set up so members get a 30 minute head start, another reason to join the club:)
Last sale they had tons and tons of stuff to the tune of over 20 pallets worth. I found many great deals buried deep in these pallets kind of like a treasure hunt. Best deals of the year on salt.

I highly recommend. Thanks Greg for setting this up!

Ill be there to help set up again just like all previous years. Tip for people who come to help. Bring gloves and a shirt you dont mind getting dirty. Some of the shrink wrapped pallets are dirty. Also a dust mask would be a good idea.

Highly recommend for everyone to attend. They usually have a water station to test pumps.

Is there an inventory list of items that is selling, and for what price? I hate to make a 2hr drive just to find out I don't need anything.

Can we buy regular stuff from the website and pick up at the will call?

If you mean will call regular Items sold at MD and will call the day of the sale.

YES

note:

be sure to make the order atleast a day before and add a note on the order.

Back