Mark's 180 Starfire upgrade

Nice shot! What kind of tang is that? Interesting facial markings.:cool:

Thanks Greg. Thats a Acanthurus dussumier. They are an awesome fish that is very personable

TOTMoptions0086.jpg

Thanks for the reply Mark. How big do they get?

Big :) When this one gets older it will be donated to the Steinhart Aquarium at California Academy of Sciences. They have a few in their 200,000 gallon reef exhibit that over 12-14"

Mark ur photo skills are getting off the hook!!! Thanks for sharing ur beautiful tank!! Happy new year to you and ur love ones.

Mark ur photo skills are getting off the hook!!! Thanks for sharing ur beautiful tank!! Happy new year to you and ur love ones.

Thanks Arnie. The one thing about photography is that there is always room to improve. One day I would be like Rick Knect, Jonathon Hale and Doug Otto; They are three of the most talented photographers that I know.

Happy New Year to you and yours. I'm looking forward to the upcoming year. Last year had its ups and downs, but we made it though and I didn't pull the plug and its not in the plans at the moment :)

How about a side shot of what I see everytime I turn the corner to go down the hall way :thumbsup:

totmoptions0001.jpg

Back