MARS 2014 Annual Fall Frag Swap

First off, Thanks everyone involved for making this happen.

Secondly thanks to all reefers in attendances.

I picked up some nice frags.

Once again, no luck in raffle. :sad2:

Thanks everyone for the great times. I really appreciate you welcoming me to the club. The frag swap was a great first experience. Brought home some nice gems! Any Red Dragon left lol?!

Again Thanks,
-Troy (Mutt)

My son just got his first reef tank recently, so he went to his first swap. Man he was so excited, could hardly control himself! First pic he got a 25p frag of red hornets! He keeps saying how much fun yesterday was! That makes it worthwhile to me! I could have not picked corals and just watched how much fun he was having and it would all have been worthwhile! Thanks again everyone!

My son just got his first reef tank recently, so he went to his first swap. Man he was so excited, could hardly control himself! First pic he got a 25p frag of red hornets! He keeps saying how much fun yesterday was! That makes it worthwhile to me! I could have not picked corals and just watched how much fun he was having and it would all have been worthwhile! Thanks again everyone!

+10 buddy. My daughter, her first swap too, had a great time also. She was so excited about her Utter Chaos frag, I've been called into her room about eight times today to "check out" her new corals.

Jeff your daughter was awesome! She was running frags back and fourth like nobody's business. Tell her Thank you!

I had a blast and I'm glad you guys had a great time. The swap committee worked very hard to put this together. Jeff M did a stellar job of securing the top prize and Anne M tore it up with th Maxspect! Thank you guys.

Also thank you YourReef, Aqualife, Maxspect, Hamilton, CoralVue,,Marineland and the MARS BOD for a great swap.

Just wanted to throw it out that I picked up a My Miami from the table!

Jeff your daughter was awesome! She was running frags back and fourth like nobody's business. Tell her Thank you!

I had a blast and I'm glad you guys had a great time. The swap committee worked very hard to put this together. Jeff M did a stellar job of securing the top prize and Anne M tore it up with th Maxspect! Thank you guys.

Also thank you YourReef, Aqualife, Maxspect, Hamilton, CoralVue,,Marineland and the MARS BOD for a great swap.

Just wanted to throw it out that I picked up a My Miami from the table!
I saw you picked it up lol
Me too :) and pink krackotoa saw more on the 6th round and a few other really nice ones.

My Red Dragon is now a White Dragon. Kinda bummed. :headwally:
My colony is growing well. As soon as my tangs or my urchin decides it's time to prune it, I'll bring you one. On a related note, does anyone have any oregon tort, strawberry shortcake or echinata frags for sale? I saw glimpses of a SS at the swap but could never find it when I went back (in the same round). Not sure if anyone saw the others.

My colony is growing well. As soon as my tangs or my urchin decides it's time to prune it, I'll bring you one. On a related note, does anyone have any oregon tort, strawberry shortcake or echinata frags for sale? I saw glimpses of a SS at the swap but could never find it when I went back (in the same round). Not sure if anyone saw the others.

Very kind of you. Thanks Brandon.

Pink Krakatoa! Now I really wish I had swapped! :uhoh3:

Very happy to hear you all had a good time! On behalf of the Board, thank you all for coming. These swaps are a success due to your generous spirits... With your offers to volunteer, the quality of the frags you bring, and the number of raffle tickets you buy....

I think it's safe to say, we will be back at that same spot next year....

I had a great time. Thanks to Jeffs little one for all the help and the zoa frags for the wifes tank. Thanks to everyone that helped and a Big Thanks for Casey for the juice on friday night!!!!!

Back