maxi conections

scott11

What type and size fittings do you use to connect to the output of a maxijet? I want to hard plumb from my maxi output to 1/4 JG fitting, but cant find any fittings that match the outlet size.

Any ideas?

i think I saw a pic on here once of a fitting glued to a maxijet, I may use tubing if no one can help out.

I've glued clear tubing in the past but am trying jg fittings right now. I picked up the 1/2" jg for the smaller outlet and have to go to Lowe’s tomorrow for the 3/4 jg for the inlet. I think they will slide right on just like they do on hose.

I wanted to use a JG fitting on a Maxi and found that the 1/4" was too small but the 3/8" worked perfectly. The noozle slides right in and locks.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12923218#post12923218 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by coralfragger101
I wanted to use a JG fitting on a Maxi and found that the 1/4" was too small but the 3/8" worked perfectly. The noozle slides right in and locks.
You mean 1/2" JG fitting.?

1/2 jaco for output for input u can glue right to the pvc

(you could glue both this makes for easy maintance tho)

the key is alot of pvc glue and lots of pressure on it for a few hours

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12923906#post12923906 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by dattack
You mean 1/2" JG fitting.?

Maybe it was the 1/2". I took the output tube with me to HD and I just know that I found one that it fit perfectly.

Back