Maxijet modification

I saw a video clip on doing this... very easy and quick... looks like it is something to do with my spare MJ You can get the parts at a hobby shop with the exception of the intake cover. One of those can be hand made but does not look as nice as the one they have fabricated.

Denise

I've been thinking about ordering two of the kits from mjmods.

Are there any hobby shops in the area that would have the props?

Dave

Could try calling R/C Speedway & Hobbies... i f they do not have them, they should know of one that does 453-4588...A few years back there was a place is Skowhegan I visited with my son when he was looking for R/C cars..

When you do place an order, let us know, maybe those interested can pitch in and help with the shipping cost...I had sent an email about a group order but never got a response back... maybe going thru the RC MJMod forum will be better..

LUK
Denise

I've done 2 of the 1200 mods myself, and, they kick ***!!! The flow is really impressive, and parts cost about 15 bucks.
If you follow the Hitchhiker Guide to the Maxi Mod here on the DIY forum, it's pretty doable.
The Oceanflow company are actually BRS members, and members love their kits.

I've done 2 1200 mods myself, and, they kick booty!!! Amazing flow and parts cost is about 15 bucks, and if you follow the Hitchhikers Guide to the maximod, it's a pretty doable DIY.
If you go prefab, I would try
http://www.oceanflo.com/ they are BRS members with an awesome product and excellent reviews.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8470453#post8470453 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by spotfin
Maybe a project for a meet sometime.

We don't have a volunteer yet for Feb or Mar meetings- would you like to spearhead a maxijet mod meeting, Jayson? Feb would be way cool if you are available and willing- we could all see your new tattoo in time for Valentine's Day! You know, the one that says " :inlove: Mom " ...?

:dance:
Laurie

When I went to the oceanflow.com website, there was a message posted that they have suspended all operations due the serious illness of a family member. That would seem to rule out the prefab approach, at least for the present.
Wynne

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8889048#post8889048 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jessiesgrrl
We don't have a volunteer yet for Feb or Mar meetings- would you like to spearhead a maxijet mod meeting, Jayson? Feb would be way cool if you are available and willing- we could all see your new tattoo in time for Valentine's Day! You know, the one that says " :inlove: Mom " ...?

:dance:
Laurie

Hehehehe. It's not going to say "Mom".

I would like to pass on spearheading this one if you don't mind. I haven't looked into the maxijet modification any more so am not familiar with any of it. It does sound interesting though. Anyone else want to set it up?

I could probably host on Mar 3 or 4th....my home is in Vassalboro and I have plenty of room for folks to put together a few MJ mods

Denise

Denise, That sounds great! Your house March 3 or 4th. Hope all is going well. John and me think of you often. Sue

Sweet! I'll mark it down.

Thanks Denise. It'll be great to see you in person again. How are things going?

:D
Laurie

Back