May 22nd Club Meeting

My boy's party will be on Sat. so I will make the meeting. I will bring my cam too and hopefully figure out how to use it.

Just a reminder about the Importance of this Meeting! We will discuss and Pick a New Date for our Frag Swap @ this meeting.
I have E-mailed All our current and past sponsors for their Input as what they think is the best choice for all involved.
If you want your opinion heard about this important decision I suggest you make the meeting.
Thanks in advance
Bill

Poolkeeper,
I am planning on coming to the meeting to join. I grew up in Franklin but have just gotten posted at FT Campbell. Are we doing any frag trading at this one?
Thanks,
Andy

Nothing Pre Planned, But there are a few post from members with frags avaiable to sel

Nothing Pre Planned, But there are a few post from members with frags avaiable to sel

Poolkeeper,
I am planning on coming to the meeting to join. I grew up in Franklin but have just gotten posted at FT Campbell. Are we doing any frag trading at this one?
Thanks,
Andy
A few have Frags for Sale that will be at the meeting.
Bill

Nothing Pre Planned, but a few for sale

Nothing Pre Planned, but a few for sale

Poolkeeper,
Thanks,
Andy

I will be at the meeting for sure. And if anyone is still interested, my tank is still for sale.

Back