Meeting on the 24th!

aquainas

Hey guys, we are proposing Wednesday the 24th of this month for the next meeting. Since we skipped Christmas and January there should be lots of great progress to report. The venue was set to be at crieken's house (Chris) providing that works for him. Let's get some feedback:idea:

Hey guys, we are proposing Wednesday the 24th of this month for the next meeting. Since we skipped Christmas and January there should be lots of great progress to report. The venue was set to be at crieken's house (Chris) providing that works for him. Let's get some feedback:idea:

That should work for me.
If we get enough feed back to make it worth while by the 20th, I could try to plan some activities.

Frank, hope you are feeling better and up to it by then.

btw, spouses and kids are welcome as well as RC members.... just give me an idea of how many might come

If 1337 goes I might tag along. Maricopa is not my zone but I dragged her to a frag meet so I might get dragged to this. :D

Well not sure, one thought would be to take one of my colonies and frag it out... let everyone try to participate, etc and maybe learn something.
I myself have very little experience actually fraging anything, some but not much.

Also, Randy said he might have a couple of acro's that he would donate to a fraging activity.

Then everyone could go home with a frag or 2 to grow out themselves!

If 1337 goes I might tag along. Maricopa is not my zone but I dragged her to a frag meet so I might get dragged to this. :D

I guess now I have to go since you invited yourself!

I dont have any frags, or fishy stuff to bring since my tank is only a month old, but I can bake yummies.

Well not sure, one thought would be to take one of my colonies and frag it out... let everyone try to participate, etc and maybe learn something.
I myself have very little experience actually fraging anything, some but not much.

Also, Randy said he might have a couple of acro's that he would donate to a fraging activity.

Then everyone could go home with a frag or 2 to grow out themselves!

That's a really good idea. I wish I had something big enough to frag, I would definitely share the love.

Well lets get a roll call.
If we can't get more than 3 members to attend, then it may be a lost cause.
Would like to know if enough people are coming by Sunday night, so I am make plans.

So far:
dcdicello
justreefing
1337 (and boyfriend (mndfreeze)?)

pretty sure saltyncopa would come if we have the meeting.

Chris you forgot me....how could you :lol:
Anyway...guys Chris will send out an invite through email please RSVP with him if you can attend no later than tomorrow.
Thanks
Shane.

Sent an Evite out, but not sure I have all the e-mail address's.... so here are details for those who did not get an evite:

Maricopa, AZ

When: Wednesday, February 24, 7:00PM
Phone: 520-568-4834

Please post on here if you plan to attend.

Well lets get a roll call.
If we can't get more than 3 members to attend, then it may be a lost cause.
Would like to know if enough people are coming by Sunday night, so I am make plans.

So far:
dcdicello
justreefing
1337 (and boyfriend (mndfreeze)?)

pretty sure saltyncopa would come if we have the meeting.

haha. 1337 and I are not a couple, just friends that both started up nano's a few weeks from each other. She lives out in maricopa so I might tag along with her depending on other life things that day. :D I'm waaaayyy to broke to really buy anything other then maybe a 5$ frag or something, but I'd like to meet local reefers :D (and by local, I mean the valley in general, I'm in Tempe.. ) Keep me as a 80% yes. :D

I'm waaaayyy to broke to really buy anything other then maybe a 5$ frag or something

Well like I said, we really don't buy and sell, we just kind of chit chat.
But we may frag off some peices of one of my sps colonies for a learning experience... if we do and there are enough frags, everyone can take one home if they like... they would be free.

haha. 1337 and I are not a couple, just friends that both started up nano's a few weeks from each other. She lives out in maricopa so I might tag along with her depending on other life things that day. :D I'm waaaayyy to broke to really buy anything other then maybe a 5$ frag or something, but I'd like to meet local reefers :D (and by local, I mean the valley in general, I'm in Tempe.. ) Keep me as a 80% yes. :D
Its not til 7pm, so you should be awake and well caffeinated by then.

Back