meeting?

Great seeing everyone again.. Loved the tank tour Mike.. Tell Steve and Dan THANKS A TON for all the free corals..

Mark. I will post some pictures of the meeting and the great frags we got from Steve and Dan later today.
I cant thank Mike and Twana enough for their great hospitality and food. You guys are awesome. Thanks a lot to everyone who came for the meeting.

Did I hear Picies being posted.. Also if you would post them on JD's site.. I would like to get more traffic over there going as well... Since we plan on using that forum as the ultimate base for the club..

Pictures are always great, but not too many sweet ones, i'll get to jealous of all you guys since I didn't get to make it

Just all that more reason for you to work harder and get off of weekend shifts :D

j/k - we did have a good time.. Wish you could have been there. And am waiting on your pics as well..

First you have to be a member then I have to give you access to the forum.. It was decided that the forum was for members only...

Sign onto the board turbo and I'll get you access..

Strangerdejavu yours has been updated..

Back