meeting?

Turbo5oh

just checking if theres something in the works or not. if not we should set something up.

im in the processing of finalizing our new house and we should be in it by nov 15 so if we wanna meet up in fargo area we can use our house if u dont mind a mid-move messy house

also some more good news the house has a 200-300 gal acrylic tank that has sat drying up and in some dire need of some care, that is included in the sale

the house is actualy in hickson, nd which is about 15-20 min drive south of fargo

Congratulations on the house. Yes we were supposed to have a meeting in Fargo in Oct. but that somehow didnt work out. I wouldnt mind driving down if its going to be in the next week or two...after that I get shipped out to Hawaii for 3 weeks for "work"
Vishnu

Ah I really feel sorry for you Vishnu, what a bummer you having to go to Hawaii...LOL. Stinker!!
and congates Turbo on the new home.
will have to get that tank up and going for you..... ;)

I'm available for the weekend of the 17th.. Have a wedding next weekend however.. Would love to help you scrub out that new tank.. :) I might even bring a present :)

You might even be able to talk me into helping lift some boxes..

17th sounds like a good weekend. Jim how is your work load looks for that weekend? If you are going we can carpool and share the gas.
Vishnu

He he. Just trying to be polite and ask.... ;) By the way thanks a lot for the wonderful frags. I owe you more than a few favors for all the help!

BTW pictures will be expected from that "work" trip to Hawaii..
work - yeah right.. :)

Sounds good. Now we will have to see who can host the meeting and who can coordinate the tank tours. I would like to see that SPS tank you guys keep talking about down in Fargo...

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11118451#post11118451 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by strangerdejavu
<------ Can this kid get in on the carpool? I'd even be happy to drive - my honda gets great gas mileage :)
sounds good strangerdejavu, it will be nice to put a face on one of our top posters.

theres an sps tank in fargo?

our house is open if u guys would like, unless something crazy happens and the deal falls through

its a little out of town to if thats a problem

I don't think its a problem for those of us in fargo.. And if the guys from GF are traveling all this way whats a couple more miles.

Mike if you can schedule the tank tour at say 3 pm that would be good. We can say drive down at 11 and have lunch somewhere and meet at Turbo's place south of Fargo for the meeting at 1:30 pm . Once we are done we can all come up to Fargo and then do the tour for an hour or two and start back at 5 pm so we can get back before it gets too dark. let me know if thats a good idea..everyone can jump in and suggest if they have alternative ideas.

Tank tours are done where we go to some local reefers house and see their tanks and learn about their methods.

Wow, I guess I've been so busy I didnt even notice this post. Count me in for the meeting. Let me know what times and where and I'll be there.

Back