meeting?

hey don't sweat it really...don't worry about bringing stuff here its no big. I was not bashing you thinking you didn't know what was up with getting the stuff back to GF. I was just making sure everything was cool.

i will try to get a better schedule finished tomorrow for sure..

michael

Michael
No didn't take it as you were bashing, just letting you know I've shipped stonies and have every thing needed to frag and transport in state or out of state.
as for what I have right now for frags I work in town tomorrow and should be home at a decent time if you have time contact mike or Tarax if you don't have my web site addy I'll try and post what I have right now for frags if anything you like leave me a PM,
I'm touchy to with my corals as your friend is and I hate taking them out of my tank and taking them on a road trip if they just have to come back again.
as anyone that love there corals like we do Knows this. :)

Sorry for the late reply to all this but I have been working 14 to 16's at Camp Grafton this week trying to meet a timeline for a fiber communications project. I should be home LATE tomorrow night..

I am up for anything. We don't have even meet at my place it was just an offer so we could all get together and BS.. I personally am more up for looking at this guys system that has run 12 years as a biological than anything else. That and I want to pick his brain hard as I really want to move away from all of this mechanical stuff that I have in my own tank.. I promise my feelings won't get hurt and I look forward to seeing these tanks...!!!!

Mike thanks for taking the time to set all of this up.. I am extremely excited about the whole prospect.. I don't even care if I get a frag or not.. Just to be able to talk with guys that have these kinds of systems are payment enough for me personally.

So if we want to free form this is great or we can use my place as a final stop if you want.. I am pretty much game for anything.

where do you live? We could always hang at my house too....since it is close to the tanks that we will be seeing.

I think Steve's tank has been just biological for eight years of the 12, but I will let him talk about it. he will be at work so he might not be able to talk a lot, but he is a pretty talkative guy once he starts going.

we could skip the other tanks if everybody wants to as well. but i think we should go look at the 180--just cause I have not yet seen it in person.

anyway, I will get a meeting address to everyone ASAP.

Okay here is what I have so far.

1. I would like to have everyone meet up at the Moorhead Center Mall at Noon, it is on 4th street and Center ave. The parking lot will be the south west one by country kitchen. we will meet outside by there--AND WE ARE NOT EATING THERE.

here is a map link:

http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-...MN&fb=1&sa=X&oi=local_group&resnum=4&ct=image

Steve's tank is in the mall area, I will lead us to the motherload.

2. We will leave steve's tank at about 12:30-1pm an head to the other tanks on the north side of fargo. first seeing a 180 reef tank, and than to another house, to see a 125, a 55, and a 58. I HAVE NOT SEEN THESE TANKS FOR SOME TIME, BUT WHEN I DID SEE THEM THEY WERE COOL. THE 180 I HAVE NEVER SEEN, BUT WITH TIME RESTRICTIONS THIS WAS ALL I COULD GET THIS WEEKEND. SORRY

3. Now we have a couple options, we wrap it up and everyone goes home, or we could go to my place and hang and I could grill.

SO I NEED TWO THINGS FROM EVERYONE: WHO IS COMING AND HOW WOULD WE LIKE TO WRAP THINGS UP.

PLEASE RESPOND ASAP.

thanks everyone....

michael

I'll be there. I believe Icereefer and Moonyguy will be too (we still carpooling, guys?)

As for wrapping things up, I'm personally all about eating food, but I'm fine with calling it a day too if people are ready to go home.

I need to get back home by 6 pm so the max I can stay is till 4:30 pm. So if we can fit something in that would be great....is the weather good for grilling outside in Fargo this weekend?

Jason...we can meet at my place at say 10:30-10:45 am before we head down?

10:30-10:45 sounds good to me. Jim, if you still want to carpool, do you want to meet there too, or should I swing by your place? I live right by Scheels.

yeah I could just meet at vishnu's.
If we wrap it up at your place Michael what do you need me to bring for the Grill,Ect.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11188051#post11188051 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by michaeltwana
where do you live? We could always hang at my house too....since it is close to the tanks that we will be seeing.

I think Steve's tank has been just biological for eight years of the 12, but I will let him talk about it. he will be at work so he might not be able to talk a lot, but he is a pretty talkative guy once he starts going.

we could skip the other tanks if everybody wants to as well. but i think we should go look at the 180--just cause I have not yet seen it in person.

anyway, I will get a meeting address to everyone ASAP.

I live at 3240 9th St West #203 West Fargo.. Right behind Mattwell just north of the new grade school and park.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11191695#post11191695 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by icereefer
yeah I could just meet at vishnu's.
If we wrap it up at your place Michael what do you need me to bring for the Grill,Ect.

Ditto on what you want to bring.. I can just about cook or make anything you want..

Better late than never I guess... Yeah i've been totally busy and really don't check this forum much... but just in case you were wondering, I work until 3, so unless no one decided to fly and I get out early, I probably won't be able to make it. Sorry guys

K

So we have jim, vish, jason from GF--matt, tarax, brady and myself from fargo...is this correct???

As far as bringing food don't sweat it too much. I was going to just grill brats and burgers and some salmon for vish (he is so special). If you want to make a donation to the food fund its cool. Ideas for food is appriciated.

what would everyone want to drink.....beer, soda, jack d (kidding)

we have a 240 and a 600 gallon tank set up to tour for next time. they are not around this weekend.

open for suggestions. if it is too cold out to grill, which it probably won't be, if its snowing or raining than maybe we will order pizza of whatever.

let me know if I don't have you on the head count

Hey, I'm in. I have 4 styrofoam containers so if anyone needs one I will be bringing them. I also have about 6 un-used frag bags so I will bring those too. See you guys at the meeting!

Yes you can bring beer if you wish....

So far we have brats, burgers, vish with beer, salmon, I will grab some soda and cold salads too....

see everyone at noon.

any problems call me

sorry forgot phone number before 701-238-3453

michael

And than I took my dog for a walk and decided to not do the grilling idea--thanks to some help from my wife I am just going to do like a taco bar type setup.

Is this okay with everyone?

I will have some beans for Vish-hopefully he won't eat too much the drive home might be dangerous.

Anyway, this is what I am going to do for this time, hopefully everyone can find something for everyone.

michael

Back