Membership Cards

Vinny Kreyling

Premium Member
New membership cards are available @ the meetings.
If you have renewed and need a card please send me a PM & I will have it ready @ the next meeting.
Include your member # & Family or Single please.
Trying to do a number of these @ meetings is impossible.:eek:
Vinny

Vinny,

I'll stick it to the top for you so you don't have to keep bumping it ;)

I would love to become a member. I have been in the fish hobby all my life, I currently have five tanks all over 45 gallons the biggest one 217 gallons. Please let me know how I can join and if you are wheelchair accessible? Thank you. Joe

Yes we are wheelchair accessible as I recall, and there will be plenty of people around to give you a hand if needed. The September meeting is the collecting trip up and down the beach which would be tough as there is no boardwalk, just a rough beach area. But October's meeting will be back at our regular haunt. Check out the Membership info sticky and you can paypal your membership dues, or just come along in October and we will set you up.

Welcome aboard!

single membership is $25, family membership is $30 per year. You can register through LIRA website and use paypal or join at the next meeting which is Friday, December 4th.

Well, I see the last message on this sticky is from 2010... I just joined LIRA. How does one receive a membership card? The joining process was just give your RC username and pay. No other information was collected...

The sign up should have also asked for a contact number, your address comes along with the PayPal receipt but Vinny will confirm with you before he mails the membership card out.

Back