Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! Feeling the generosity of the holiday spirit and keeping it alive!! I have a bunch of free stuff to give away. Priority goes to those who have been nice to me in the past! (not naughty lol)

Here is the list:

Macroalgae-

Chaetomorpha

Dragon's Breath Algae

Blue Hypnea Algae

Green Grape Caulerpa

Corals-

Forest Fire Digitata

Red Montipora Cap

Green Montipora Cap

Electric Lime Birdnest

ORA Green Birdnest

Purple Milkka Stylophora

Xenia

Green Star Polyps

Kenya Tree

Green Polyp Toadstool

Wild Green Zoas

Things I'm growing out-
Green Slimer

PC Rainbow

Wolverine

Pikachu

Tierra Del Fuego

FishofHex Milli

Pink Milli

Rainbow Milli

Sunset Blue Milli

Jf Fox Flame

Oregon Tort

Purple Rain

Barney

Bill Murray

and much much more!!! Stay tuned!

Thanks for looking!!! God bless everyone!!

Merry Christmas to you too, very generous of you.

That said, Barney? Bill Murray? I mean can't people just call things what they are, purple or... hell I don't even know what color Bill Murray would be, but man acroporas seem to be going toe to toe with zoanthids for names that mean absolutely nothing :D

Merry Christmas to you too, very generous of you.

That said, Barney? Bill Murray? I mean can't people just call things what they are, purple or... hell I don't even know what color Bill Murray would be, but man acroporas seem to be going toe to toe with zoanthids for names that mean absolutely nothing :D

Merry Christmas!!! I couldn't agree more! laff!

Thanks for your generosity! Your inbox is full at the moment, but if the corals are still available please PM me if possible or let us know if your inbox has room. Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello all, I'm trying my best to answer all the messages but I'm getting weird requests like people asking me to deliver the corals to them

So far I have:::

JsL
iilluminata
dpc goes west
DoUEvenReefBro
Gox
Cedjeffski
CrushtheTurtle
bobonakamoto
timmayyy
reeftails

Back