military reefers club

Hi all, I just moved to Fort Stewart. Looking to see if anyone around here is also a reefer. I had a 75g set up in Cali (recruiting duty), but have downgraded to a 40g because that tear down was difficult.

I will be starting my cycling next week on my new tank then stock in 4-6 weeks. Hit me up if you're also in Ft. Stewart as I'd like to know what else the area has to offer as far as LFS go!

Hoping this is still up and going? U.S. Marines in the Wilmington NC area 2012 to present anyone in the coastal area or towards Ft Bragg or Raleigh?

What's up everyone. SSgt in the USMC here. Still active.

Who's around Pendleton?

I live somewhat nearby. If all goes well, I'll be working in Oceanside soon. Depending on housing prices I might move there sometime towards the end of this year or beginning of next.

Hello you all,

Hello you all,

I am a retired Marine living in Jacksonville, NC. I keep corals mostly to many to list but I should start doing so.

Hey dea are you interested in chatting maybe doing some drag swaps doesn't seem like there are too many people into the hobby in our area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SalinFL

I usually head up that area few times throughout the year. Do you sell frags?
I do to my lfs, but would be more than happy to connect with you. I also travel quite often to Tampa, so I'm on I-10 & I-75 frequently. Let me know the next time you're in the area.

I do to my lfs, but would be more than happy to connect with you. I also travel quite often to Tampa, so I'm on I-10 & I-75 frequently. Let me know the next time you're in the area.

Awesome. Next time I head up that way I will let you know a week before. Thanks.

Very! Yes. I'm into SPS. Actually moving into the new house on base as I type this. Worked allllllll night to move my livestock, rock, water and other stuff to my garage to hold it there until the movers move the 180. Also waiting for plumbing supplies from BRS, Thursday evening.

Aaron

Back