Misled's 80 gallon Mixed Up Deep Blue Rimless Edge Lagoon

So today I took the crab into my office. The girls fell in love with him. Then I stuck him on the table in my shop. Went to lunch. When I got back, I went in and told the guy I work with I changed my mind, I'm gonna keep him. He said cool, and he named him while I was at lunch. First, The Crab Shack.

KZxIkXM.jpg

Dudley seems happy.

wZnrEDz.jpg

Are you sure that's happy? Looks a little more like vengeful to me. Is it a gorilla crab? I didn't realize they were that colorful.

So today I went to the grocery store to look for something for it to eat. Best thing I could find was cooked salad shrimp. They were the smallest thing they had, an most stuff had additives. Took one shrimp out of the bag, thawed it out under cold water and stuck it on a wooden skewer. I pushed it about three inches up and stuck it in the sand. It went right after it and ripped it off the skewer. It took it back to it's corner and hasn't let go of it.

Pretty cool.

So today I went to the grocery store to look for something for it to eat. Best thing I could find was cooked salad shrimp. They were the smallest thing they had, an most stuff had additives. Took one shrimp out of the bag, thawed it out under cold water and stuck it on a wooden skewer. I pushed it about three inches up and stuck it in the sand. It went right after it and ripped it off the skewer. It took it back to it's corner and hasn't let go of it.

Pretty cool.

use raw shrimp....

Yea, my store didn't have anything raw. I went out and got some scallops after work.

His name is Dudley, (as in do-right). If it turns out to be female, Dudwinna. :lol:

When you go to sleep at night, do you ever worry about him crawling out of the tank and attacking you?

Back