MITRAS 6200

asmodeus

SKIMMER WHORE
Premium Member
I HAVE ASKED MANY TIMES ON HERE IF SOMEONE OS RUNNUNG A MITRAS 6200, i own this 6200 that i bought in 2012 and then i took a long rest til now my old lap top has the control center but i cant access it. i tried moving it over and it wont go
does anyone have a light file that they can send me or the program to reinstall. I'm stuck on factory setting and cant change any of the lighting its too yellow and i want some more blue

I HAVE ASKED MANY TIMES ON HERE IF SOMEONE OS RUNNUNG A MITRAS 6200, i own this 6200 that i bought in 2012 and then i took a long rest til now my old lap top has the control center but i cant access it. i tried moving it over and it wont go
does anyone have a light file that they can send me or the program to reinstall. I'm stuck on factory setting and cant change any of the lighting its too yellow and i want some more blue
Maybe @BeanAnimal can help. He's into the GHL stuff.

The control center can be downloaded from the GHL website. There are also lighting files there that you can choose from. I don’t know a lot about the older lights. I have the 7206.

im connected but the factory settings is like a 6500k iwasaki bulb lol do you have any light files

search for reefbum AB+

I don’t currently have a link, but it should be easy to find. There are also a ton of light profile files on The GHL site. I have not tried any of them and don’t have my Mithras setup yet.

Back