Mo's 1000G SPS Tank

WOW!!! "Size does metter" ;) Mo Your tank is spectacular. More pictures pls!!! :)
I also use only Aquaforest products in my tank for almost 3 years. Sps have nice colors and grows like crazy ;) http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2352484
House Reef 1150L from Poland

Thanks Sever,

I love your tank! its the reason I tried the Aquaforest products.
Incredibly easy to use, cheap and great results- no doubt about that!
I've seen a few successful tanks using it now and it's been perfect in combination with the ATI T5 Hybrid, imo.
Are you using the ATI Hybrid too?

Mo

Last edited:
Mo, that doesnt look like a tank. That looks like a real slice of the reef! :beer: Awesome work!
TankThread1395_zpsfcygu2i4.jpg

What fish are those right behind the Achilles tang(rear/left) with a fluorescent pink top??
Simply insane looking

The Aquaforest system comprises bacterial/ carbon source dosing- like prodibio. Element dosing like Zeo, but simpler and clear what you are dosing. Also, food/ amino/ vitamin sources and some elements- e.g. K, I, St, Fl, etc. There is also a probiotic salt for water changes. It's a great system and much cheaper to run than other similar systems.

The Hybrids are here

TankThread1393_zps74b9aedd.jpg

There are six fixtures, covering the tank.
I have them 10" above the water. I would have liked them higher, for maintenance reasons, but that's as high as I can get them.

I run Blue and Royal Blue/ Violet LEDs ramping up to 35% only. They run from 10AM to 11pm.

I run 2 ATI Actinic, 1 Coral+, 1 Aq Blue Special, 1 Purple Plus and 3 Blue+ tubes per fixture. They run for 8 hours, but currently at 80%. I am ramping them up to 100% slowly.

Mo
in what order do you put bulbs or is it random on each fixture?

in what order do you put bulbs or is it random on each fixture?

Left to right

B+.Ac.AqB.B+.LED.P+.C+.Ac.B+

Channel 1 is the outer 4 tubes.
Channel 2 is the inner.

I did it this way, so I could run B+/Ac at morning and night.

Mo

Congratulations on a gorgeous tank Mo! The Aquaforest products do not seem to be readily available in the states. Do you know if they export?

@Zoanutty Aquaforest is looking for distributor in States. But for now You can't buy AF products in US :(

Back