Moving

Mpearl33

Hey guys, Im a current reefer in Tucson, AZ and i will be moving to the Jacksonville Beach Area and i have to sell all my coral and fishes before i leave and was wanting to jump right back into it when i settle in my place. Any info on frag swaps or meetings in that are would be greatly appreaciated!

I am new to Jacksonville

I am new to Jacksonville

I actually live an hour from Jacksonville, am looking for a good water source. In Ft. Lauderdale, I was able to buy great offshore sea water for 75 cents a gallon. Spoiled, probably haveto mix it myself.
Anyone in this area know if I can buy sea water?

Hope this helps

Hope this helps

Welcome to Jax; I'm new to reefing and am enjoying learning more everyday. I visited an LFS today that, IMO, when compared to the other two that I've recently visited, is top notch. Give them a try, they may be able to point you in the right direction. Bio-Reef 904-674-0031. bioreef.org

Hi, check out the club link at the reef tank on line forum you will find info there on the Jacksonville club. We do have a few members come down from Georgia. We meet on the 3rd Saturday of every month except November and December.

Last edited:
Back