MTRC Membership

fallinapart

Premium Member
We have only had a small percentage of our members to renew, so this is a reminder to those who have not done so.

Don't forget that only club members in good standing (2010 club renewal) will be able to run for office or even to vote in the upcoming elections. If you need to renew your membership or even join the MTRC you can go to www.mtrc.org and click the "Join MTRC!" button on the left side of the page to use paypal.

You may also mail me a check made out to MTRC and send it to
Norman Kennedy
1706 N. Tenn. Blvd #61
Murfreesboro, Tn 37130

Thanks and you new club cards will be mailed to you.

What do the club cards look like now, are the still little laminated pieces of paper like they used to be?

What exactly are the benefits of being a paid member?

What Mikey said plus the use of club equipment, suction cups, light meter, and a say in what the club does and voting rights in club elections. It is well worth the twenty dollars.

Norman

Yep!! I will go alot father to help a club member than a non member, especially in pricing for frags and such.

OK, so far we have 20 members in our MTRC club (THAT IS TWENTY!) and 2 of those are new members, so only 18 out of 103 members have renewed!!!!!

1st of the month is this week (read payday :) ) Renew your membership so you can vote and hold office in our club. + lots of other perks listed in the above messages. Nike said "Just Do It" lol

Norman

Norman, As I am setting up a new tank cash Is scarce! So can I make Payments over the course of the year say 2.00 monthly with Interest of coarse? HeHe Just Kidding I'll put a Check In the mail on Monday If thats OK...
Bill
PS I was going to pay at the swap but spent all my money on frags, Hah as usual

well after the comment about a payment in homebrew being hard to deposit in person i attempted a deposite by computer. I hit eject and sat a fresh homebrew in the cup holder on my laptop last night. when i got up this am it was still there and still full so i am guessing the transaction did not go thru? after that dissapointment i went old school and used paypal.

Just sent mine as well, I meant to inquire about paying at the swap, but slipped my mind. I added my name and screenname to the "special instrution section, but I don't think it actually applied it. sandalscout at gmail.com is from me, Matthew Mondary.

Yes KW, the critter, Ebay, Fins and Furs, Pet Palace in Clarksville,

20% off at TritonsGarden.com

Didn't know that about Triton's Garden. Good to know, they have nice stuff.

Maybe we could get a good solid membership benefits document together.

I will be adding the discount to the spnsors apge on the club site. It's also been mentioned on the club website several times, jsut FYI :)

I'm surprised Fins and Furs offers MTRC a discount. Wasn't there alot of bad talk about them from club members on this forum? At least I thought it had to do with them. I could be wrong.

I only shop at AC so it really doesn't matter to me.

Steve

Back