MTRC Membership

I will be adding the discount to the spnsors apge on the club site. It's also been mentioned on the club website several times, jsut FYI :)

Might have been mentioned, but I never get over there. I'm talking about one summary document with member benefits.

I Don't think anything that wasn't true was said about them! Honesty Is the best policy If they are not up to snuff they need to fix the problem, Not hide It from our members JMHO.
Bill

I Don't think anything that wasn't true was said about them! Honesty Is the best policy If they are not up to snuff they need to fix the problem, Not hide It from our members JMHO.
Bill

Agreed.

I have always found that you typically know what you're doing correctly. You don't always know what you are doing wrong. In business, I welcome constructive criticism. Nobody pats you on the back every time you do something right. Typically if you are doing something wrong, most people also don't complain and let it build up until they are pushed over the edge. Through constructive criticism you can correct your problems early on to alleviate any long term damage to your business. If the people at fins were reading what was said on the forum they would do well to listen and correct the problems to grow their business.

During the feb meeting there will be a drawing for a $75 gift card from Tritons Garden. All paid up members will be entered automaticly entered & you do not need to be present to win. So renew right away

I sent paypal for my membership. Let me know if you got it or need anything else Norman. Thanks,

Donny

p.s. I have officially migrated from ETRC to MTRC. jk, etrc is still home. mtrc will be my second home.

Good deal

Good deal

I sent paypal for my membership. Let me know if you got it or need anything else Norman. Thanks,

Donny

p.s. I have officially migrated from ETRC to MTRC. jk, etrc is still home. mtrc will be my second home.

I Think we will be better off with you In our Club than the other way!
Welcome Donny
Now Got Any Frags HeHe
Bill:wave:

Thanks Bill!

No frags yet, as my tanks are still pretty new with frags in them itself. But I plan on contributing in the future. :rollface:

So far we have 35 members to renew AND the $75 gift card from Triton's Garden that will be awarded to one lucky paid up member is actually worth $86.50 on corals. Kathy from Triton's Garden said the gift care +15% off will actually get you 86 dollars of coral. Store pick-up. If they have to be mailed then shipping charges will apply. But from Nashville it is not that far.

Also somewhere someone mentioned that they normally give 20% off to MTRC club members and that is incorrect. They do however, give 15% off of regular purchases to club members. Remember most stores are giving 10%, so that is a very good deal.

Renew....Renew....Renew....Renew....Renew....Renew....Renew....Renew....Renew....:) :)

Norman

We plan on signing back up soon, this upgrade is emptying my wallet faster than I can fill it up, though. So hopefully before the meeting. Which is when and where, btw?

Back