My 112G Cube Build Thread. I'm baaaaaaack!!

Nice! I think I recognize some of those corals :). If you decide to visit Rik this weekend you can stop by my place too...otherwise I'll hook up with you when I get back from HK. Happy holidays!

Nice video. :beer: Thanks for the update. Its awesome that you got rid of the weird algae issue.

Hey Everyone. Been a while. It hurts me to have to do this but I need to sell the tank due to a remodel happening in the room where it sits today. So if there is anyone interested in purchasing this setup in its entirety please send me a PM. The tank is in full working order and does not have any scratches or chips. It will come with everything I’ve listed on this thread and more. All livestock is spoken for but all hardware, the ceramic rock, sump, lights, skimmer, tank, stand, top off system, salt mixing station, apex controller, 3 MP40s, dosing system and so much more are included. I haven’t had a chance to really price things out but at this point I’d be willing to sell it for 2k. Cash only. The tank is located in Rancho Palos Verdes. Serious hobbyists only. This tank is ready to support SPS right now.

If interested I’ll ask for a 20% non-refundable deposit and you and your friends will be responsible for draining, taking it down and moving it out once we can agree on the date and time. The tank is currently fully operational, apex online and absolutely no issues but it will need a good cleaning. 😁

I’m hoping this will go to someone that knows what they are doing as I do not want to be tech support after the sale.

FWIW, I do plan to setup a new tank after the remodel so I’m not completely out of the hobby.

Here are some pictures of the setup:

CA_07221321530730.jpg
Ramon 36x36x20 - iso.png
standwooddoors2.jpg
CA_12231317175036.jpg
CA_11231300342707.jpg
CA_07261323434339.jpg
CA_07221321530272.jpg
CA_07161321222039.jpg
CA_05261417352065.jpg
CA_06221320514616.jpg

George! How are you?! Yeah, its been a while. Crazy to think how long we've been members of this site. Life has just been keeping me extremely busy so i'm gonna take a short break and hit the reset button while we do a little work on the house.
Good to hear from you again. It's bee way too long. Yep, I'm still around and kicking. Currently have a 40B but, picked up a used 120 over the weekend. Needs to do some work in the basement before I can upgrade though...well, I've been saying that for years :ROFLMAO:

Back