My 180 (I can't wait) Upgrade

We are doing fine , and yes we are now living in Fort Myers , and loving the weather , and fishing . You would find it hard to beat the fishing down here . How are things going for you , and your family .

Updated pics....Sorry for the crappy pics.

Attachments

• IMG_20151106_161831922.jpg
    IMG_20151106_161831922.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 2
  • 144.jpg
    144.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 1
Hey Matt tank is looking amazing,glad your liking the t5's !!!!!! I think I need to come zoa shopping, between you and Roger I think i would be set for a while. I'm not sure whats better the green leather or the red cap that is some great growth bud!!!!!

Hey Matt tank is looking amazing,glad your liking the t5's !!!!!! I think I need to come zoa shopping, between you and Roger I think i would be set for a while. I'm not sure whats better the green leather or the red cap that is some great growth bud!!!!!
Thanks and
Your more the welcome to stop by.

Well Just order the Archon from Digital Aquatics, cant wait to play with it. Also the wife and I are buying a house so, its time for a new tank, LOLOL. Just ordered and new 180. Going to be a busy month...

Nice Matt!!!! Is that the permanent location? I like the room divider idea and the access to rear of tank

Back