Added a frogspawn and green clown goby today

asolana7.jpg

Asolana.jpg

asolana8.jpg

asolana2.jpg

asolana1.jpg

asolana5.jpg

asolana4.jpg

So today i purchased a mystery wrasse from a fellow member with a Solana and Hes been picking on my Filamented flasher wrasse already but hopefully he calms down lol, here are some pics, also are a couple of pics of one of my Peacock mantis in a diff tank of course lol.

miz.jpg

miz2.jpg

miz4.jpg

miz5.jpg

miz3.jpg

peacock.jpg

peacock2.jpg

peacock3.jpg

apeacock-1.jpg

Cool additions. Clown gobies are cool little fish. Sweet mantis.

Keep the updates coming. Looking good.

Jason

i love you clown they are loverly.

Your mantis has some beautifu coulors on him.Lets all hope he isnt a homosidal killer

So few things have changed:
No more Black sand which was a huge pain too remove but luckily i didnt lose anything.
No more tunze, it has been replaced by a vortech MP20
Stock skimmer has also been replaced by a Tunze 9002
lots of new coral
None of the same residents though.
Only fish in the tank are a true pair of percs
Hawaiian Flame Supermale/Female pair soon to come
heres the pics
121816.jpg

121817.jpg

12189.jpg

12188.jpg

12187.jpg

12186.jpg

12185.jpg

12184.jpg

12183.jpg

12182.jpg

[

Not sure ive never seen another one for sale anywhere that was even close. its honestly the brightest orange i have ever seen

Looking good man sure hope that mantis is not around anymore. Be careful with the pistol shrimp too. I have an evil little one that goes after cleaner, fire, and peppermint shrimp. He was sumped a month ago :p . One question.... Is your tank leveled? On the first picture the water level is leaning towards the left. You dont want to have an uneven weight distribution long term.

yeah tank is leveled the first pic is like that because of the modded tunze blowing against the glass i think i mentioned that somewhere in the post lol everyone ask about that. The mantis was in a different tank of mine completely anyways as well as the pistol notice the sand but both are gone now

Changed the rockwork a little bit and hid the tunze skimmer in the back chamber and built a new clear mesh top, also ordered my 250w halide soon to be cooking my tank lol

fts1-1.jpg

fts2-1.jpg

fts3-1.jpg

fts4.jpg

fts5.jpg

fts6.jpg

fts7.jpg

fts8.jpg

fts9.jpg

fts-1.jpg

Back