My Black Ocellaris pair are spawning!!!

Onyx is a different fish then the black & white clowns.

You're right. I meant that there are also Onyx and they will darken as well. I was rushing my post. That's why a picture would be helpful of his clown to see what he has and if it's similar to the OP. Thanks for catching that for me.

I haven't had any eggs in a long time so im going to get out of raising them once my current stock is gone.

You mean to tell me that after 4+ hours of reading this amazingly informative and wonderful thread, I get to the end just to find out that you aren't going to keep raising them??:sad1:
How very depressing...

Thank you for your time and dedication to the thread, it has really helped me understand what's goin on and how to get things goin for myself.

I got myself a pair of Orange O's last week so we'll see how things go!
Thanks to you I'll have a head start on knowing what to do when I see eggs!:dance:

I am halfway through this thread and still reading. Thought I would skip through and thank you for taking so much time to document in this thread. It is so informative.

My WSMs laid their first eggs yesterday. We are excited and my son wants baby Nemo's, so I guess in a month or two we are going to try to raise some -if they keep at it.
View attachment 194424
View attachment 194425

Mods should make this thread a Sticky, with all the good info here!

Back