Need help with the name of a product.


New member
Hello everyone, I just perched a LED kit from stevesleds and love it. I saw somewhere that someone put caps on there dimmer knobs. Anyone know where I can find these, I tried searching in things like "Dimmer Knob Cap" and things along those lines, and could not find anything. Ill post a picture and maybe someone can point me in the right direction.



  • photo.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 0


New member
Usually those little rubber covers are called switch boots. Hope that helps.

Sent from my gadget using Trippytalk HD


New member
Those look pretty nice and that's kinda the look I am going for, however they seems too be more of an on off kinda flip switch. This is more of a dial that turns instead of just flipping on or off. Hope that made sense.

Thanks for the super fast response though