Never seen Zoanthids.

This.

Your "white" ones come in from Bali fairly regularly, people will recognize them if you post a pic in about a month or two, and your other two have about 3 different hobby names each. Corals don't have to be the most unique in the world just enjoy them.

Awesome. Can you please show. Me a link so I will know the common name of each. I have searched and searched and have not found them at all. Thanks again for your assistance and teaching so much about these amazing pieces

I understand. But the way I see it is EVERYBODY has Tub Blues. Thousands of people have Oregon Torts.. But for now I am the ONLY person with this coral and until I tell someone in Okinawa where it was found or I frag it it will stay that way.

So I guess for me I like things not everyone else has.

Just to tease you all here are two more I got that I have never seen stateside

ohh me like the second pic, whats the common name for that over in japan?

Back in '04 or '05 there was another guy who posted here that had the same sea mat-style zoos that you've got (the white ones). Pretty sure he was stationed in Okinawa, as well.

I've seen pictures of white zoos like that, but never saw any in person and never expect too. Those are beautiful. Truly incredible. I'd love some.
Plus I am super jealous you are in Okinawa right now. You have any idea how hard it is to find Katsudon in the states? Sigh......

You live in Seattle. You should be able to find plenty of decent bowls of katsudon! I live in the Bay Area and I only have to drive 10-30 minutes to get a decent bowl (10 minutes away) or 30 minutes to get a flavor similar to what my obasan would make.

Awesome. Can you please show. Me a link so I will know the common name of each. I have searched and searched and have not found them at all. Thanks again for your assistance and teaching so much about these amazing pieces

zoaid.com

Back