Never thought I’d ask this

I have pulsing Xenia but I’m not local. I also have red planaria still soo yea.

I don’t have any fragged but could frag some. Only killer would be shipping unless you wanted to try UPS 3 day or USPS priority

Shane, what other corals do you have that you could frag? Maybe @Nanook and I could put a frag pack together and all trade. Although, all but one of the Acros I have came from Nook.

On second thought that might a difficult since Nook and my work schedules are very different.

It’s tough for us to get together just to hang out.

Easy frags I could do are GSP, Kenya Tree, or green rhondactis. I don’t have much SPS until I get my tank sufficiently balanced

Gotcha. I could include one of those M. Cavenosa frags, but would only be interested in the Xenia. From Nook I’ve got a teal/blue stag horn and a Blue Slimer. Also have very tiny frags on a whitish green acro I got from LA.

I have a hammer but it’s not doing to hot and honestly don’t want to sell something that may not last

In all honesty I’m getting there just haven’t gotten around to it. Just need to balance my big three with a few water changes, test to find daily consumption and then hook up the dos and all for reef mix (hoping that’s all I’ll need but I have 3 dosing containers available

Thanks, Mark. I like the white Pom Pom. Still haven’t found any yet.

Back