NEW 310g Tank Build

CH3RRY

Hey everyone, about to order a 310g tank and stand.
Im looking for a large enough sump that isnt over $1,000. Can anyone share info if they know of some?
Also looking for suggestions of heater, UV, return pump.
Thanks!

@CH3RRY

This is the sump I have. It's rated 200-300 gallons.

Icecap's 48XL is rated for 250 - 350 gallon tanks.

Both under $1,000. And, since you're local to me, I typically get ground shipped items from Premium next day or within two days.

How much space do you have for the sump? Is the display tank upstairs with the sump in the basement? Need more information before advising on specifics Of return pumps.

I like Finnex multiple titanium heaters (for redundancy)with a separate controller as they are much more reliable. I also check my tank temperature monthly with a lab grade submersible ther as the controllers sometimes drift.

UV I’m not familiar with.

How much space do you have for the sump? Is the display tank upstairs with the sump in the basement? Need more information before advising on specifics Of return pumps.

I like Finnex multiple titanium heaters (for redundancy)with a separate controller as they are much more reliable. I also check my tank temperature monthly with a lab grade submersible ther as the controllers sometimes drift.

The stand is 96, 30, 36. I would like to use a sump in the stand underneath the tank. Icecap 48xl looks like my best bet so far.

Back