NEW! AquaMaxx ConeS HOB Protein Skimmer

Can you extend that $19 rewards points offer until tomorrow? Will I be able to use it with this order?
I"m at work and cant access my paypal. They have us locked down tight. Also does Aquamaxx offer a upgrade kit for a older HOB-1 I have older one on another tank.

AquaMaxx

AquaMaxx

Can you extend that $19 rewards points offer until tomorrow? Will I be able to use it with this order?
I"m at work and cant access my paypal. They have us locked down tight. Also does Aquamaxx offer a upgrade kit for a older HOB-1 I have older one on another tank.

The $19 cash back would be earned on this order so that you could apply it to a future order. Our rewards program isn't going anywhere, so you can order when it's most convenient for you.

We do offer some HOB-1 replacement parts, but if you're looking for something like a new bubble plate, you may want to contact AquaMaxx directly. It's early so I would imagine you'll hear back today.

back from the future :)

now still doing great .. one thing that make sure to clean up the air inlet part from yellow elastic pipe. salt blockage happens every several months..

i use hot water to let it go into the inlet or disassemble it to clean it out~

Back