new find in tank last night???

low riderr

just wondering if anyone might now what i saw last night,all i can do is describe it as i could not get a picture of it. it basically looked like a snail without its shell,it was all stretched out like a worm at first but then i hit it with the flashlight and it shrunk up to what looked like a very large flat worm.and moved out of sight .this thing can move quite fast,for snail like craeture.not much for color brown/black.it was on the back of the tank and looked to be feeding off something that was on the glass. so with that awesome description what is it?

i have those in my tanks not to sure what they are but they are basically your midnight clean up crew and just eat algae and other waste(maybe a slug)

Im not sure but I think I seen something like that in my tank.Not sure how big yours was but the one I saw was about 3/4" long x 1/2" wide had antenas ,apperared black and moved quickly ,about the speed of a stometella snail.

I have no idea what it was though.

Thanks Captain~
Dont know about anyone one else but yes from the link you posted,between pg 7-9 Im pretty sure thats what I saw .One of those black ones.

ya i have to admit i was a little nervous when i first seen it.but now that i know what it is and that it is reef safe i am all better now

they spawn alot in your tank also. i first started my tank 6 months ago i notice one and just the other day i got to watch them spawn.

Back