New Fish Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
phlipper84 said
"Great, let's turn this thread into a bash fest. If you like one store better than another, then recommend that store. It doesn't seem very fair to just flame someone because they are not running their business to your liking. Better to say nothing and let each person make their decisions on their own."
My reply
"Your were right phlipper84, I'm sorry here we go again! Great, let's turn this thread into a bash fest, who's bashing? Why so quick to protect good ol hector (first time I mentioned him in a long time). Scott just mentioned he had not seen a sale in a while and fishaholic911 mentioned South west had a 25% sale. That's Bashing? Is there a special relationship we're missing here?"
Fat Surgeon, You can call me john or tribal leader, I'm easy to get along with but don't take bs. You love to point out "thank you for an intelligent response. It's nice to have constructive criticism instead of degredation" and "we attract others of similar intellect and mental attributes" And for once I totally agree with you. You and philpper84 are of the same mold. One more question if I may, why is this a great friendly Forum 99% of the time and only like this most of the times you and philpper84 show up, jealousy, loneliness or boredom because no one listens to you?

{Quote]"One more question if I may, why is this a great friendly Forum 99% of the time and only like this most of the times you and philpper84 show up, jealousy, loneliness or boredom because no one listens to you?" [end of quote]

As far as I know, I dont start threads about what LFS do and do not do. Is it my imagination Owsi, or did you start that thread about quarantine? Is it my imagination, or is it that everytime someone mentions Hector's name, your fingertips start burning with desire to type anything negative about Hector that you can?
I have never met anyone so H*** bent on discrediting another person like you do Hector. You disgust me and you should be ashamed of yourself. I hope that some people are reading this and wondering what kind of person you really are. I know that simply by having this thread take the turn that it did (BTW, sorry again Zach) has shown the true colors of a few reef people in the Tucson area who frequent this Forum. Good ridance John and I'll be watching this forum for anything negative said about me, Hector or anyone else who has a positive comment regarding his store that YOU turn into something negative. I will respond accordingly. I've already told you that we can end this (and all of your future childish responses about his store) if you are man enough to do the same. No need to respond back. I'll take it we are at a truce if nothing negative is said.

as long as you have the last word, lol. Yes I started that thread stating what had been told to me by that lfs owner. The rest I knew about, but not first hand or I would have posted it also. If you look back I never mentioned hector in this thread till philpper went ballistic about someone having the nerve to post SouthWest had had a 25% off sale for a month. Yes I am sorry to do this in Zach's thread but you would not go to a separate thread or let it drop. And where have I dicredited hector, when he posted that cryptic "no more auctions thread", I kept after him till he admitted we had not done anything bad, he just didn't like the auction. Four other people took his side, one being phlipper, I dropped the subject of hector till phlipper went ballistic. I opened that other thread, hoping to get you two away from here or to shut up and so we could get other reefers to post about their lfs experiences. I'll let it die now if you want, but I will never roll over and play dead for either of you!

I'll let it die now if you want, but I will never roll over and play dead for either of you! [/B]

Nor will I. As I said, i'll be watching the forum and responding accordingly. As long as you decide to play nice and offer intelligent criticism and not discredit anyone, I will also. Play dirty John, and I'll do the same. :cool:

You know OWSI, I would just drop it. He's not worth it. He's looking pretty stupid about now and I feel sorry for the guy. He reminds me of a school bully who in turn grows up old and alone.

Your right fishaholicWife, I'll leave AZreefcraze alone, after all he has some of my frags in his tank, lol. I even told him how to get his name changed on Reef Central, lol. As SGT Preston said, "King this case is closed"

Well well well John, you finally got the name right. I was wondering how long it was going to take you. And here I thought I told you to play nice. ;)

after all he has some of my frags in his tank, lol. [qoute]

You must be talking about that Kenya Tree coral I bought from you and PM'd you the night of the auction about. You remember right? The one that was stuck to the glass of your aquarium and you decided to sell it anyway? And here I thought you were an expert on corals John.... Anyhow, It ended up dying because of what you did to it. I thought perhaps I could bring it back after you failed to PM me back about it. I wasnt asking for a refund. I didnt need anyones corals. I was seeing how honest you would be about it. The only reason I bought that coral was because I was testing you and this group to see how honest you were and YOU failed miserably. However, I will be happy to say that Roll's Hydnophora worked out fine in it's own tank and is now three times as big as when I got it. Thanks Roll :)

He reminds me of a school bully who in turn grows up old and alone.
Quite the contrary Fishwife. I lead a very active lifestyle and have many people that I am happy to call friends. This is between John and I. In fact, I dont recall Tribal leader or myself asking for your opinion. Now might be a good time for you to zip it. :rolleyes:

Wanna keep going John? Ive got quite a bit more where that came from. Remember, I told you to play nice. I keep putting the ball in your court and you keep missing the shot John. Now let's try it again........

You zip you contradicting hippo's behind. And you're full of BS. If anything was wrong with that Kenya Tree Coral, than you should have known better than to buy it. It just goes to show you know nothing.

Your loosing the battle here. You are just pushing yourself futher into a hole which you will never be able to dig yourself out of. Your immature and assinine. Now tell on me . I DARE YOU!

You know what, I think you and I need to meet FATSURGEON. I'll give you a chance to zip it for me. One chance is all you get though. Better make it good.

I will stand up for john anyday of the week. He is very honest and would give the shirt off his back. You are playing with fire fat surgeon and you are going to get burnt. You got any dirt on me let it roll. I dare you!!!!!!!!!

Waaait a minute; now I'm confused... Fat Surgeon is someone else who changed his name in order to go under cover and test the morals of the common reefkeeper and restore the balance of truth, Kenya tree, and the fragging way????

Surgeon, you just lost any credibility you may have had. You were testing John and the rest of us?? :rolleyes:

Give me a fraggin break.

Fat Surgeon come out come out where ever you are. You telling my wife to zip it has crossed the line get out while you can. Everyone has there opinions but this is ridiculous.

Fat Surgeon,
i wouldnt want to be on garys bad side. Also its like playing with fire when its covered in gas ( your going to get hurt)

Gary,
Plz try not to get banned from RC now would ya. Yes he crossed the line. But can he back it up in real life to your face NO!!! just let him talk the talk untill one day he gets whats coming to him. And boy that will be funny. And i still dont get your avatar. Do i need to turn my screen upside down? lol.

~Brian

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7604277#post7604277 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Fat Surgeon

Your recollection would serve you well Cerreta as I have never had the pleasure of meeting you or anyone else here. I think I'd like to meet Phlipper and AzReefKeeper someday though. Business people usually understand each other better.

Here is a quote from (Fat Surgeon ) from the last auction.
check out this thread. He is in the group pic
Hello everyone!
What a great time today! I appreciate the warm welcome by everyone and the awesome frags by all those who took the time to frag their corals so we could all continue to beautify our own tanks. Look forward to doing it again!

Jess
http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=804600

That's funny. Never met anyone here, huh? Testing us.

I don't expect him to show on this forum again.

Thanks for digging that up.

I cant get that pic to post but he is in the front row far right. Thank you Fats for showing your true self.:rollface:

Who do I reply to first..... how about everyone in general and finalize this.

When I first started shopping LFS (multiple) in Tucson in December, I was told to stay away from these frag get togethers. I was told by both LFS owners that people on this forum can be rude, hateful, angry and distasteful. Being the type of person I am, I decided to give this reef community a chance and attend one. I was also told by more than one local reefkeeper to beware for bad corals from these people. I decided to buy Roll's hydno (looked fine), but Owsi's Kenya right from the beginning looked like crap. I then decided on my own accord, to purchase that Kenya to see if I could still gather a piece of honesty out of this guy. Money is an object to some of you but not to me, so the fact that I lost 10 bucks on a frag? Big deal. It was the dishonesty I found from Owsi. There is no doubt in my mind Roll would have given me another frag if I had recieved a bad one from him. It's looking good Roll, thanks again :D

Az is a winter home to me. Fishman, even if you and your wife wanted to meet face to face at this moment, you'd have to travel a long way to get to me. Second, know your adversary. Gary, never assume you can do something to someone without a repurcussion or getting the s*** kicked out of you. I am not a violent person, nor have ever been, but your barking up the wrong tree, son. I sized you up already and you'd be no match for what I know.

Reefkeepers. Best of luck to you and your future gatherings. From what I have found out about you, I would never associate myself with any of you again in this area. Interim, I have found a few good people in Tucson with lots of reefkeeping experience who also dissassociate themselves from reef central and everyone here. When I head back to Tucson in the wintertime, you can bet i'll be visiting these folks. Meanwhile, i'll continue to talk reef in Southern Cal with some of the best reefkeepers on the planet.

Owsi, lead your grand council and little people better than you have been thus far. Oh and BTW, none of you have chased me off of here. This has been in a long developed plan to expose you in hopes others will see by this thread who you really are. It's been informative. Goodbye forever :cool:

FatSurgeon

Now lets finish, Number one who gave you permission to speak for me, aside from being rude.
"The only reason I bought that coral was because I was testing you and this group to see how honest you were and YOU failed miserably."
Number two, Who put you up to this? I could make a real good guess.
Now why lie so much, yes it died, you told me it was probably your fault and the other frags were doing good and not to worry about it. The reason I never PM'd you again was your insistence that we have a meeting about the Bookmans room arrangements that week. I am not your "Tribal Leader"
You really need to get a life, Oh Great Business Man with Money to Burn, why troll us poor people?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7623686#post7623686 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Fat Surgeon
Goodbye forever :cool:

FatSurgeon

We can only hope.

What a sad manifesto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back