New In box - Koralin KL1502 Calcium Reactor with Ehiem pump

650-IS350

New In box - Koralin KL1502 Calcium Reactor with Ehiem pump (Still in original packaging from Marine Depot and never seen water).

Rated for up to 400gal. Reactor height: approx. 15.75"; Diameter: 4.50"; Ground: 6.30"; Filling amount: 3 kgs (6.6lbs); Eheim 1048 Pump.

The internal recirculation flow rate of the C-1502 is around 80 g/h. Since this is a pressurized Kalkreaktor, the dissolution of the media by the carbonized water is enhanced. The effluent rate is only about 0.25 g/h at 40 drops/min. Thus explaining the efficient CO2 & media use. CO2 is being introduced into the Eheim powerhead direct—this is the most efficient Aspirating-Venturi method.

Features:
Top-loading & access w/ enhanced O-ring seal
`Auto-fill` Integrated Bubble Counter on one water circuit (ie: water never evaporates)
Detachable Tru-Union couplings w/ O-rings for easy handling, safe shipping, upgrading, and leak proof
Integrated `industrial-grade` Brass Check Valve from German Air Pressure Systems to prevent backflow of pressurized saltwater
Improved engineering for stronger water circulation and suction
Secure German airline tubing connectors
Medical-use Miniature Quick Disconnect Couplings w/ shut-off 3 Inlet & outlet facing the same direction
Special elbow for flexible airline tubing mounting
Heavy-duty Excelon construction w/ no unsightly and fragile hangover tubing
Top pump-mounting design
Self-suction water intake by the silent Eheim pump eliminates the use of a dedicated powerhead, gravity-fed or tee-off methods. It also serves for water recirculation.
Water circuit interruption in case of CO2 overdose—our exclusive CO2 Safety Feature
Visual excessive CO2 check w/ ventilation valve for quick release
Dual effluent outlets to suit different systems
Aspirating-Venturi technology utilizes only 10 CO2 bubbles/min. and upmost efficient use of both CO2 gas and CaCO3 media
The most compact and versatile positioning Kalkreaktor in its class—6.25" small footprint + 15.75" total height—external or in-sump
Micro-adjustable miniature ball valve to maintain a consistent effluent drip rate
Slightly larger (German size) airline tubing for more consistent water flow
Strainer to protect Eheim pump from loose media particles
Brand new is $399

For sale $280
Original receipt on hand

Will also be putting a for sale thread on a really nice Full Stainless Steel custom-built regulator.

Attachments

• Koralin reactor.jpg
    Koralin reactor.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Koralin reactor in box.jpg
    Koralin reactor in box.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 2
Willing to discuss deal if this is bought along with the custom ss regulator I'm also selling. :thumbsup:

Located in Brisbane, near CowPalace and about 5 mins from SFO airport. Please PM as I don't check this site as much.

Last edited:
Since all my equipement has just sold or awaiting pickup from buyers. I want to just completely finish selling all my reefing gear, I'm lowering the price to $250 (FINAL) if not bought I'll just put in storage till I decide to resell again as I really don't plan to sell at pennies to the dollar, 150 off the original price.

My loss your gain.

Since getting bunch of PM's for shipped for blah blah price.... to save myself and yourself time, Before anyone asks if they can get for $250 or lower shipped....

Take into account the box it comes with is 18"x13"8" and is 8lbs. So take into account the cost of shipping from 94005, do the math. You can check the calculator yourselves
https://postcalc.usps.com/Calculator...dz=11:29&m=7

This is BNIB that is already $150 off it's original price.

Thanks,

** Clarification **

I was going by what the invoice "Item number" stated. Was a typo, should be KL-1015 which is a CL-1502 which is on the Marine Depot invoice.

But I've priced mine at BNIB at $250 plus shipping which is still a great deal considering it's pretty much $400 without shipping.

Back