New In box - Koralin KL1502 Calcium Reactor with Ehiem pump

650-IS350

New In box - Koralin KL1502 Calcium Reactor with Ehiem pump (Still in original packaging from Marine Depot and never seen water).

Rated for up to 400gal. Reactor height: approx. 15.75"; Diameter: 4.50"; Ground: 6.30"; Filling amount: 3 kgs (6.6lbs); Eheim 1048 Pump.

The internal recirculation flow rate of the C-1502 is around 80 g/h. Since this is a pressurized Kalkreaktor, the dissolution of the media by the carbonized water is enhanced. The effluent rate is only about 0.25 g/h at 40 drops/min. Thus explaining the efficient CO2 & media use. CO2 is being introduced into the Eheim powerhead direct"”this is the most efficient Aspirating-Venturi method.

Features:
Top-loading & access w/ enhanced O-ring seal
`Auto-fill` Integrated Bubble Counter on one water circuit (ie: water never evaporates)
Detachable Tru-Union couplings w/ O-rings for easy handling, safe shipping, upgrading, and leak proof
Integrated `industrial-grade` Brass Check Valve from German Air Pressure Systems to prevent backflow of pressurized saltwater
Improved engineering for stronger water circulation and suction
Secure German airline tubing connectors
Medical-use Miniature Quick Disconnect Couplings w/ shut-off 3 Inlet & outlet facing the same direction
Special elbow for flexible airline tubing mounting
Heavy-duty Excelon construction w/ no unsightly and fragile hangover tubing
Top pump-mounting design
Self-suction water intake by the silent Eheim pump eliminates the use of a dedicated powerhead, gravity-fed or tee-off methods. It also serves for water recirculation.
Water circuit interruption in case of CO2 overdose"”our exclusive CO2 Safety Feature
Visual excessive CO2 check w/ ventilation valve for quick release
Dual effluent outlets to suit different systems
Aspirating-Venturi technology utilizes only 10 CO2 bubbles/min. and upmost efficient use of both CO2 gas and CaCO3 media
The most compact and versatile positioning Kalkreaktor in its class"”6.25" small footprint + 15.75" total height"”external or in-sump
Micro-adjustable miniature ball valve to maintain a consistent effluent drip rate
Slightly larger (German size) airline tubing for more consistent water flow
Strainer to protect Eheim pump from loose media particles
Brand new is $399

For sale $280
Original receipt on hand

Will also be putting a for sale thread on a really nice Full Stainless Steel custom-built regulator.

No sorry the whole thing. The point of advertising it as brand new kit as a whole. Thanks for asking though.

Since all my equipement has just sold or awaiting pickup from buyers. I want to just completely finish selling all my reefing gear.

I'm lowering the price to $250 (FINAL) if not bought I'll just put in storage till I decide to resell again as I really don't plan to sell at pennies to the dollar, 150 off the original price.

My loss your gain.

Back