New Jebao Pumps Group Buy (DC and WP)

When should we send payment? I'm leaving for Jamaica tomorrow so I can only check my emails every couple days.

I think you can add me for a wp40 and dc 6000. I won't be able tosay for ssure til mid next week., but I'm 95 percent sure

When transferring the money, should we transfer it as "goods and services" or "friends and family." I'm looking at the mobile app under the transfers section

I Usually do friends and family unless I add the PayPal fee on top of the amount to be paid so seller does not get stuck paying fee.

Ok guys here is the payment information:

Paypal email = sales@eaglemia.com (doing on my company's account for accounting purposes)

Please remember when you send in your payment, please add your name, address, phone number, and pumps you want to order (put on the notes or somewhere)

Also please send as GIFT for FAMILY or FRIENDS...if you don't send it like that...please add 4% for paypal fees.

Here is a repost of the prices...in case i get any discount with them i will refund everyone...but from past experience...i know they are not discount friendly lol

WP10 - $44.00
WP25 - $58.00
WP40 - $66.00
WP60 - $79.00
DC6000 - $89.00
DC12000 - $99.00

Back