New Jebao Pumps Group Buy (DC and WP)

Quick question on the pump specifications, I can find the flow rates, sizes (LxWxH), watts, etc., but I cannot find the inlet/outlet diameters. I'm currently using a little giant 4-MDQX-SC with 1" in/out. Are the DC6000 or DC 9000 compatable?

It comes with various adapters for size

a7yny6yn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
the prices include shipping to you? Also I have a 10 foot 375 gallon tank do you think 2 wp-60 will give descent flow?

Price includes shipping to me in downtown miami

For you tank i would suggest 2 wp60s and maybe one wp40 for the middle (back)

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, one more question. Everything I read says it is "submersible" but is it required to be submerged or can it be used externally like a MagDrive pump?

djmicl,

The question will be more on your end as to what are you running now & how many GPH is going through. If you have the pump, what GPH is it rated for. The DC 6000 is stated to be 1425gph. So, since this has 6 speed, the first speed @ 60% will be 855gph.. 2nd speed will be 70% @ 977GPH. & so on

Thanks Rarewon... I don't have anything running yet I'm just setting up a 65 gallon tank. Just wondering if that pump is strong enough? I'm setting up a 20gallon sump and the 65g is predrilled. Thanks

Back