New saltwater store....

Ucyibd1

Just stopped into a new fish store on E.State St. It is in the strip mall to the east of Lino's behind the Enterprise rental car place. It is called Saltwater Specialty. Seems like it is going to be a nice place, owner seems pretty nice and from what he said they are going to have a nice selection of fish, corals and such. Although they have a few freshwater tanks it is going to be heavy saltwater.....They are still setting things up, but they already have some stuff for sale. Check it out!

Just stopped in last night. Brett just set up another tank with some nice sps and a couple of clams. Have my eye on the gold maxima. Just don't know where I would put it. Brett seems like a really nice guy and his prices are more than reasonable.

Yeah when I was in I picked up a Acan frag.....prices are pretty good. I will be buying more from him. Just glad to see another source to help support my aquarium addiction.

I will have to go back - I was in there about 3-4 weeks ago and it was slim pickings. He seemed like a nice guy and was still getting things set up.

I caved and bought the gold maxima. I'll try to post a pic later. A pic that is not too big! Lol

I will have to make it a point to stop back in soon...Brett's hours are kinda goofy. Hard for me to get in there. I wonder if he will be changing the hours after he is all done setting the store up.

He it is.
picture.php

Good thread, I will be stopping by in the near future. I looked up the hours on a Yellow Pages listing:
Hours:Mon-Fri Noon-7pm
Sat Noon-5pm
Thanks agian.

He just got in some new stuff. Fish, LPS, and SPS. Picked up two yellow and purple chromis.

Will have to make a visit, thanks.
New store in Princeton also on south Main Street, looks like they're going to do a fine job.

Back