Nominations

Not to be Rude but who are the candidates, There Is no where posted who Is even running for all the positions! And there is no mention of anything on the MTRC about who or how to vote for anybody!
Due to the fact I was unable to attend the meeting , I would still like to cast a vote once I have a list of the candidates for each position being filled.
I assumed my ballot would be private, So sending Wayne a PM Is not the way I want to cast a vote? Please Advise what the proper voting procedure Is.
Thanks
Bill

I'm just curious if there is a way to set up a poll that will limit only paid members to cast a vote? I didn't really think about it untill Bill mentioned it in the prior post. Also did anyone actually cast a vote today that was at the meeting for anything other than the items that pertained to changing the by/laws?

I'm just curious if there is a way to set up a poll that will limit only paid members to cast a vote? I didn't really think about it untill Bill mentioned it in the prior post. Also did anyone actually cast a vote today that was at the meeting for anything other than the items that pertained to changing the by/laws?

Yes, we can set up an anonymous poll via email invitation and anonymous results. I just need the current member list and can generate email invitations for access.

Well I put out how you could vote at the meeting and we will go by that If anyone had a problem with that they should have said something at the meeting. I will not publish who voted for who and will not even pay attention to It the only thing we are doing is validating who is voting is a member and putting the votes in the box. I will have a ballet posted latter today and you will have until the 6th. Bill if you have any questions you have my number you can call me if you want.

Wayne? So That says If you were not at the meeting you have no vote In changing the bylaws, Why Is that? You said voting would be open until the 6th. You did not say It would be a partial vote for certain Items only!
What has changed In the bylaws, Was there Minutes of the meeting taken? So I can get an Idea of what went on? I'm curious as to what has changed.
Bill

Bill the bylaws are changed. If you wanted to vote on them and were not at the meeting you could have contacted me and voted a head of time. The voting that is open tell the 6th is the elections for the 4 BOD Members and the 2 new will still take nominations for them as they were created on the 28th. As for the min. I can tell you that there were 4 changes to the bylaws. Two were additional positions one IT and one pr/event cord. the 3rd change was the removing of meeting requirement to be elected as BOD. The last was the clause that said you were a member the month after you paid. And once again Bill if you have a question about the meeting or have a complaint you are welcomed to call me. I am at work and will try to get everything I can posted around noon or when I get home. Since the meeting was yesterday and I had company last night I am sorry if I am not quick enough on getting the information out. That is why we said the vote will be the 6th. So we do have some time to get this out to everyone.

Wayne, I am not complaining, Simply asking questions as to what was changed period.
Thank you for the Info, And for you service to the club In past years. I wish you and your wife nothing but the best In the future and hope thing go as you wish In your career.
Thanks
Bill

Back