Nook's Reef!!

No worries about the delay man! Yea I was over at George's the other day and seen what he's doing for you! Your gonna like it!! :D
That skimmer is a beast by the way! He built me a small becket for my tank that I'll have online in a day or 2. Hope to have the tank looking like yours someday! :lol:

Corey

Now that's turn around. I am going to expect a 4 min response time whenever I post in here now.

Nook, I had a great time Thursday night hanging out with the SLASH crew, tipping back a few. Here are some pics that were worthy enough not to delete.

enjoy

Next time I will take pics before tipping back a few. Good times :beer:. Later buddy.

Nook_0067.jpg~original

Nook_0053.jpg~original

Look at this Guy!

SMACK_0078.jpg~original

Nook_0054.jpg~original

Nook_0065.jpg~original

Last edited by a moderator:
Great shots, Dennis! It's always a good time when Responsible Smack stays home so his better half can bring 4 bottles of Chimay Blue:)

Nice pics rams!!!!

Thanks for letting S.L.A.S.H hang out Nook. Your tanks always look great :beer:

Gives me a reason to really clean up the tanks and show them off, plus it's a great excuse to drink with my fish friends:beer:

how about an update again. maybe another back room shot? i love how all your equipment is setup and i know you implemented a few things months back, and just wanted to see an update.

thanks

Rams and D Smack came by this evening to shoot the shi t and have a brew. Rams got a few pics on his iPhone to share how the tanks are looking these days. Enjoy!

Some of Nook's old friends...
DSC_0113.jpg~original

DSC_0117_2.jpg~original

DSC_0124.jpg~original

DSC_0125.jpg~original

DSC_0105_3.jpg~original

Back