November SHARK Meeting :celeb1::bounce3::bounce2::bounce1:

reefrubble

Premium Member
Bob Gardner (jk1138 ) has very graciously volunteered to host the November SHARK meeting . The meeting will be November 5 , @ Bob's home 4551 Rowe Dr. New Port Richey , 34653 , and will start at 6:00 PM . Bob's tank is a 225 gal. mixed reef , with 960 watts of T-5s , and LED stunner strips . He has just moved his tank , and reset it up on a new stand , and added a larger sump (150 gal. ) . He has also made some other changes , and added some new fish . As always please bring a covered dish to help with the refreshments . Please let us know if you plan to attend. We would also like some suggestions for an education topic .

I have made a lot of changes to my setup in the filtration department. I changed from a 75g sump to a 150g sump with a lot of extras. I added a gfo and carbon reactor, a kalk reactor. I am also working on adding a 1/3 hp chiller. All of this is run by my new Aquacontroller. The biggest change is the new taller stand to fit it all!
In addition to all this I just set up a 30g shallow frag tank, and added my first frags today that should be available for trade/sale in a week or so.

The set up is almost totally different then when I hosted the TBRC meeting in September.

Back