NYRC November meeting

jarrett shark

Welcome everyone to NYRC monthly meeting:
Place : Charlie Pace " Chuckbuc" or "Charlie Tuna"
Date : Nov 23, 2014
Time : 2:00pm-5:00pm

Meet n greet new , interview Charlie on his tank build , reef discussions of how he keeps a great mixed reef, new 2015 calendar, raffles, auctions, and lots of reef fun.

An email will go out 1 week before the meeting for exact address so if you don't receive please message me. Please go to WWW.NYREEFCLUB.COM to RSVP to meeting..

Hope to see everyone!!!!! :wavehand::wavehand::wavehand::wavehand:

Yes Long Island again, but we have another Member hosting with an amazing tank, opening his doors to this club.

Charlie has a great setup and was awarded "Tank of the season" on another site here in the NY area. He is opening his home to the whole NYRC family, and we are getting a chance to get a full tank tour.

So all the normal NYRC auctions, raffles, food, drink and an Amazing Reef Tank....I don't care if you're from NJ, Conn, Westchester, or any of the Burroughs this is worth the trip.

Thanks again for hosting Charlie, I personally can't wait to finally see your Tank, and also to see all the NYRC Fam.

Guys carpool thread is up. Post if you're driving or if you want to attend and need a ride. Going to be a great tank tour! Hope everyone can make it

2117ba193afba38b903624b207125e96.jpg
b276c463a50811fa76504bf1c22581fc.jpg
f439c29928fb33351c4af8cb72cdf2f4.jpg
5bf4a83a95b88d039c00ece0e5d190ea.jpg
heres some pics I figured out how to upload them

Come on man .take a ride or hop in with aomeone coming out ..theres a bunch of good stores around here also

Back