O/T New Laundry Product

Tide and Dawn ? So someone thought to mix laundry detergents, thats scary what else will they think of next?! Coke AND Pepsi?!

I've been using the 'All Free and Clear' for ages with good success. Me and my fiancee both have allergy issues with all the fragranced products and this one's worked great for us...

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12232767#post12232767 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by InLimbo87
I've been using the 'All Free and Clear' for ages with good success. Me and my fiancee both have allergy issues with all the fragranced products and this one's worked great for us...

My daughter and I have allergy problems with detergents too. The only one I can use without a problem is arm & hammer.

I would but personally I can only use Downy , That snuggles the bear? Yeah he is in laundry basket and when I try to change he stabs me real quick then laughs like a clown.

I am scared to change actually because my gf gets like rashes or hives when we change from standard liquid tide . Its kind of odd.

Back