Octopus, Remora Shark, Live Rock, and Much More For Sale!!

underwateroasis

I have a few items that I am looking to sell to make room for future purchases. Here is what I am looking to sell...

- 25" Remora Shark - $200
- 8" Caribbean Octopus - $100
- CURED Fiji Live Rock - $4.75 per/lb. (or $225 for 50 lbs.)
- XL Black Volitan Lionfish (8"/10") - $125
- XL White Spotted Grupper (12"/13" - Fat) - $80
- Sea Apple (Large) - $40
- (2) Ocean Clear Filters - $100 Each
- 30 Gallon Oceanic Cube Tank, Stand, and Light - $200 OBO

I am looking to sell this pretty fast, so make me an offer if you are interested in any of it. You can send PM on here or send me an e-mail to famousamos012001@yahoo.com - My number is 575-640-5414 if you want to give me a call/text.

Here are some pictures...

Remora Shark
IMG_0638Medium.jpg

IMG_0639Medium.jpg

Octopus

Octopus1-1.jpg

XL Lion Fish

IMG_0648Medium.jpg

IMG_0633Medium.jpg

Fiji Live Rock

IMG_0653Medium.jpg

IMG_0659Medium.jpg

30 Gallon Oceanic Cube

IMG_0656Medium.jpg

Ocean Clear Filters

IMG_0662Medium.jpg

IMG_0661Medium.jpg

Last edited:
I will be going to El Paso this week for work, I might be able to bring some stuff back with me if anyone is interested.

Let me know.

Thanks! Still have everything but octopus its sold. live rock is really nice also i have 200 pounds i gotta sell to make room for other fish :) I need to get rid of remora shark also its just getting to big in my 210 and hits my lion fish out of the way.

Dude remoras are cool fish....But they are hogs, never let anyone else eat and grow to large proportions...Much like a Emperor snapper their "coolness" wears off pretty quick..I think you might have a hard time getting rid of this guy since most in stores are practically given away...I sold three this year for less than $70...

Octopus and most of live rock is sold. Throw out any offers....:)
Going to end up selling my brand new 58 gallon tank, stand and brand new light if anyone is interested in details just PM me.
Thanks

Seth

- 26" Remora Shark - $200
- CURED Fiji Live Rock_ I have about 50 pounds left!
- - Sea Apple (Large) - $40
I still have Ocean Clears and the Very Nice 30 Gallon Oceanic Cube
New Stuff:
Banded Cat Shark-He is about to hatch its really cool!!!
Bigger Damsels
Annemone Crab
SnowFlake Eel

Back