Old style frag auction get together

I think that it would be neat if we could show some coral online here and then people can either sell them before the meet or auction them off. I like having the oppurtunity to get coral I really want before the meet and then bid on stuff that is extra and so on.

John- Start posting up some of your cool LE SPS, I have been dying to see what they look like under your Solaris LED lights.

Great, sounds good. What time again Linda?

If I can find the time, I will start a new thread for posting pics of corals.

Are new and previously unknown individuals welcome?

Is it possible to attend just to purchase new frags and meet the community without having anything to sell or trade?

Is this an adults only event?

Yes, yes, usually no on the last question, however this up to the host, Linda. Linda can children come?

More info to follow on the auction and trading guidlines in a new thread coming soon.

Thanks!!! I'll plan to be there. Also, on a side note, will anyone have some chaeto they'd like to get rid of around this time or before? If so, I'm interested in taking it off your hands.

Matt's tank needs a pruning. . . :) I have seen that weed growing like mad.

Oh, BTW I stole a pinch from you bro!

Lol, I wrote on nano's other thread that it will probably need pruning when I come back. That massive blob seems to grow like nothing else, lol. I can give anyone some as I don't have any sortage of it.

Dude, you are always welcome to take anything out of the tank that you want. Did you get a chance to frag anything in there yet? You at least need to get some of the hot pink plays and some of the Eye of Rah zoos.

Sounds good Scott, I will have to get you to do it though or show me how. I am not very good at fragging yet.

Jason- I would be happy to give some of those to you man, or we could trade for whatever. I will have to see how they are doing when I get back.

I thought we were meeting at 1:00. Since I have church, no earlier- actually 1:30 is even better. Children are welcome- the house is NOT childproof, so be aware. I'll make nachos, ect, and bring what you want to drink if it's not diet coke or coffee or tea. Newcomers are welcome.

Anyone can start it. I have not found the time yet. I hope to frag some stuff and post pics in the next few days.

Back