Olival's 120G Build

Hi Guys,

I'm sad to say that I'm updating this post with very sad news. I'm selling my tank.
Since this started, I managed to finish an MBA program, have a new child and got a new job. Even though I managed to maintain the tank successfully and its looking beautiful , I came to a point where it will become unsustainable to keep up with it and everything else. Job is way more demanding now. So I decided would be way better to find a good home for it.

I posted on Craigslist here is the

Please help me to find a good home for my beauty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys,

I'm sad to say that I'm updating this post with very sad news. I'm selling my tank.
Since this started, I managed to finish an MBA program, have a new child and got a new job. Even though I managed to maintain the tank successfully and its looking beautiful , I came to a point where it will become unsustainable to keep up with it and everything else. Job is way more demanding now. So I decided would be way better to find a good home for it.

I posted on Craigslist here is the

Please help me to find a good home for my beauty.

3 years with no updates, you must have been busy. Craigslist postings/links aren't permitted here on Reef Central. You can put a thread up with prices if you want;) Good luck in the new job.

Back