ORCA meeting

rogergolf66

im an addict lol
Anybody near me want to go to the Orlando reef club ORCA meeting this month on the 31st Saturday ? They r having a frag auction and it's on this side of Orlando this month in clermont.

Roger

I'm definitely considering it. Are you going to plan on carpooling? I would offer my car but its a tight fit in the back if its more than one person :p.

You still thinking about going after finding out about the 50/50 split?

I might head out that way if a few folks are down. Clermont isn't a bad drive.

I'm definitely considering it. Are you going to plan on carpooling? I would offer my car but its a tight fit in the back if its more than one person :p.

Yes that's what I was thinking. I can drive and seat 8 including my self if everyone chips in for gas :) don't know if the wife wants to go or not yet.

You still thinking about going after finding out about the 50/50 split?

I might head out that way if a few folks are down. Clermont isn't a bad drive.

Yes still looking at going but I won't be selling anything with a 50/50 split. I may post a sale thread on there page and say I'm going to meeting though :)

That is pretty steep. I like how you asked them what their portion of the split goes to Roger, what does their club provide that TBRC doesn't. The guy said, "well you know they provide sodas and a Christmas party" LOL. I should hope so. It would still be cool to see what kind of pieces they bring to the auction but as a seller the 50/50 is a tough one.

Ya i read the post in the orlando forum. Its like they give 50% but dont know where its going lol ive never sold frags at a meet but i know i definatly wouldnt if it were 50/50

does anybody want to carpool with me tomorrow? I'm about 80% I'm going to go they have about 80 Frags listed for sale right now

Back